Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim adventures

Gaby

Lord of Altera
............. i think ill just stick with killing everything that moves.
you see? we're both cut from the same cloth. I also like killing for barely explained reasons.
the only difference is my character has the sense to only rack up bounties when she has a beef w/ the town(you know, like riften. so going to murder everyone in the night after I save those orphans). also, redeeming qualities and standards :D! Also, my char is carefully restrained by Lydia the Packmule.

ps: I'm not kidding about the orphan-saving. I played tag with Braith after calmly explaining to her that she shouldn't bully Lars. also, I'm not Micheal Jackson, just in case anyone got that idea.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I played tag with Braith after calmly explaining to her that she shouldn't bully Lars. also, I'm not Micheal Jackson, just in case anyone got that idea.
Braith annoyed me, so I tried to kill her. She wouldn't die :(
So I had to destroy all of Whiterun except the Companions. 'Cause I'm da baus

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
............. i think ill just stick with killing everything that moves. My current goal is 100000 bounty in all holds. So far, i have accomplished this in riften and markarth, im most of the way there in falkreath and whiterun, havnt started solitude yet, windhelm is about half way.
Kill enough chickens and it won't take long xD