Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim Mod - "The Rangers"

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
If you want to make it more realistic, Then do like this:

When the character gets there, He finds nothing. near the place theres another man, Armed, And he tells theres an attack in some tower. Thats the place for the organisation. Save them or betray...

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Its not a rule... If they are thieves, It doesnt ristrict their ability of being in war and raiding...

Backstay

Lord of Altera
No, but in the Thieves Guild storyline they don't take you into great battles. I'd say when you come to the mountains, you'd see a beautiful lakeside village. With a mansion in the back.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
No, but in the Thieves Guild storyline they don't take you into great battles. I'd say when you come to the mountains, you'd see a beautiful lakeside village. With a mansion in the back.
Lets say 3-5 Enemies attacking? Is that low enough?

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Cami: Let's wait with that, I may have an idea for all that.

Seth: Of course you can help ;) I also need a backstory for the leader of The Rangers, Hroggar Strider.

Also, The Rangers will own a little lakeside village up in the mountains (Not the cold ones!). I will make villagers and farmers there. There will be a nice little lake with a fishing hut thingy. I want the player to be able to interact will all the houses and all the people. Some people will have side quests for you. I want it to be RP-ish. The Rangers will have a mansion in the town, which is their headquarters.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Never mind... I can't find a good mountain to put the village. They'll be in Windhelm...

EDIT: Never mind... If they were in Windhelm there would be a problem if you play as the Imperials. And take over Windhelm

EDIT AGAIN: Please halp! I dunno where to put it :p Any suggestions?

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
I found somewhere alright.
Just go west from Anise's Cabin, the only thing there is some bones and blood, enoguh room to fit a Small Village and you could make walkways and things into the mountain if more space was needed, But I don't know if this could be done. Its also just east pof South Brittleshin Pass, tell me what you think

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Still looking for the place :p But in the meanwhile I have added 2 more people to the faction.

Here's the members so far:

Hroggar Strider (Strider, Nord, Leader of the faction)
A name I don't quite remember (Van, Khajit, Elite)
Another name I don't quite remember (Vader, High Elf, Elite)

mcellgan

Legend of Altera
OOOOH i love the rangers series!!! you could maybe put them in themarea of pinemoon cave!!! Its a nice mountain clearing!