Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim mods

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I have noticed there's a HUGE amount of Skyrim mods and it's sometimes hard to pick what mod you want(like me or what mod really works. So here you can talk about mods, reccomend mods or ask about mods. Basicly everything about mods(Only skyrim mods though)

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Only mod I use is the graphics overhaul with a high contrast boost. I love that one.

Only kind of mods I download for games are mods that improve the graphics or makes it more beautiful.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I can start of by recommending the skyrim mod "Better Combat AI"
+It makes the skyrim comabt more smooth
+Give more challenge when fighting, as enemies become smarter
-There's still a few bugs

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Only mod I use is the graphics overhaul with a high contrast boost. I love that one.

Only kind of mods I download for games are mods that improve the graphics or makes it more beautiful.
Me too or something there just enhance the game in total.
it's very rare i download extra content, but trying it is sometime fun:p

Backstay

Lord of Altera
So tempted to make a Survivalist mod that has all that camping, needs, diseases, thirst, hunger and all that in it. One mod with all that instead of several mods with a few things each.

Maybe a Survivalist skill tree or Huntsman skill tree.

Spark

Broken
I would like that, like Fallout hardcore mode. It makes hunting have a purpose. Like....whats the point in killing rabbits? What is the point in having a raw rabbit leg damnit!?!

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I would like that, like Fallout hardcore mode. It makes hunting have a purpose. Like....whats the point in killing rabbits? What is the point in having a raw rabbit leg damnit!?!
That's where the hunger and thirst comes in, just like in Fallout's hardcore mode. The player needs food, sleep and drinks.

Spark

Broken
Backstay said:
That's where the hunger and thirst comes in, just like in Fallout's hardcore mode. The player needs food, sleep and drinks.
Would it be possible to add in basic medical items, bleeding etc?

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Would it be possible to add in basic medical items, bleeding etc?
I suppose so. If it's possible to add hunger, thirst and sleep needs and diseases even, then bleeding and medical items should be possible as well. Maybe by collecting some specific flowers, the player would be able to mix them together in some way and make a healing thing.

JasonK94

Hylian Thing
Frostfall and Realistic needs is all you need for that. Frostfall has a ton of content. You need fur, what you wear actually matters, fire actually warms you. Backpacks are also awesome :F

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Frostfall and Realistic needs is all you need for that. Frostfall has a ton of content. You need fur, what you wear actually matters, fire actually warms you. Backpacks are also awesome :F
The guy who made Frostfall was making one for needs but he cancelled it. So users have to go find another mod for needs. What I'm planning is one big pack with things like Frostfall has and the needs and whatever cool survivalist things there's to do.