Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Slothix wishes to join your world [Approved - Alaila]

Slothix

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Slothix
2. Age: 22, turning 23 this year.
3. Gender: Male.
4. Country: Denmark

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read it, yes.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I like roleplaying. I used to be one of the, "walkers" in world of warcraft.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hi there, i'm Slothix. Most of you would probably know my name. I hosted SlothixSMP and Playwow EU MC-Server Project. Both of these are dead now after funding loss. I'm 22 years of age, was born on october 6th. My only interest is my hobby, which is basicly my computer, and everything revolving around it. I got my nickname back when i was 12, my friend saw that i was lazy all the time, and since i was wearing gothic clothes he called me a sloth + gothic.. He laughed at me for a while, and then Slothic came to existence. After a while so many other people started to refer to lazy goths as slothics. So i simply changed my nickname to fit, Slothic, Slothix, Slothiz. Funny story, right? Social status? Well, I'm single, (big surprise with computers as my hobby.. xD) I spend most of my free time with my family, I value quality more than quantity, so i have close to no friends, but the ones i do have, are the ones who'll go through the nethers with me if i asked them to.

So that's a little insight into who i am. Find me on the OOC channel ingame if you'd like to know more.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Basicly just search for SlothixSMP and Playwow minecraft on youtube, you'll find what i helped build back in the day.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I'm also in TAW, this require me to uphold myself to a high standard, so you won't hear me use cuss words, or speak ill of anyone. I'll keep this to myself, or take it up the Chain of Command ;)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

11. How did you find out about our server?

MCServerlist.net

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No, i haven't. I do not intend to vouch for something i have yet to try. That would be like saying: "This game is awesome, everyone should buy it, even though i personally haven't tried it yet."

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!