Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Smoke Rises from the North

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
For miles around the town of Queen's Port, smoke can be seen rising from the town.

Upon approach a traveler would find the town in.. ruins.

Ashes cover the street, broken stone walls lay collapsed.

A stench of death floats across the wind when entering.

The homes lay destroyed with absolutely no sign of life anywhere.

Burnt bodies lay in various places. Only a few bodies able to be identified.

Those bodies of raiders, bandits and the like.

The walls that surround the mansion that once housed the mighty family of Senatoor blown apart.

The mansion itself burned and destroyed, the rubble lay sprawled across the courtyard where only the statue of Sallana lays untouched.

Standing tall above the ruins.

The family of Senatoor, vanished. Only the body of the lady of Senatoor, Faelandi Senatoor found under the rubble of the mansion.

The rest of Senatoor, gone, having assumed to have fled the lands after killing the raiders that ravaged their home.

===============================================
OOC: This is a notice to inform all those concerned. I am currently destroying pieces of the region and it soon will be no more.

It is not completely destroyed, yet.

All residents are asked to remove their valuables from the region. I will not be destroying any personal housing but the region itself may be destroyed eventually.

This is public knowledge.

People who may wanna see this:
@Megadonkey30
@Valonyx
@223hero7

Last edited:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Kinda. not really.

I am instructed I cannot sell nor give it away. If you are really interested I advise you message the builder on Skype.

As stated above I cannot give it away, sadly. I was told to destroy it-

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Is it going to be removed or turned into a ruin? Becuase a ruin that big would be awesome! I'd love to help ruinafy it

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Ruins. It wouldn't make since if the entire region just.. disappeared xD
And if you want to help I could use help with the walls :p

Fraser028

Lord of Altera
Dis so sad :(
And in all honesty house senatoor has been on the decline since the loss of engem-senatoor-order war last year. Queensport was a slight improvement but considering there's only two senatoors left ,Galdor and Faelandi it is doubtful that the house will come back. So to all those that were in the senatoor family it was a good run but even the mercenary guild turned Kingdom had to fall sometime.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Okay how many senatoors are there still alive and such
A few but they are all scattered out all over Altera and such. Robert Senatoor is still alive but he is missing along with my character Morella Senatoor, his heir. But other than that it seems Senatoor is done as a noble house-

Last edited: