Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Smoke Rises from the North

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
The Caedit are still around, which originated as a commoner branch of Senatoor. Though the only blood-line Caedit are Loup and Serella Caedit.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
The banidt group who committed this Massacre and Burning have been Identified.

The Elven Horde Known as "The Glades"
Strange Blood circles and Black statues have erected in the ruins. And at night some say there are Elves moving about among the bodies and ashes of Queen's Port's Bones.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
The Caedit are still around, which originated as a commoner branch of Senatoor. Though the only blood-line Caedit are Loup and Serella Caedit.
thus, the sun of Senatoor sets,

and the moon of Caedit shines upon the night.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Ehhehehehehehehe ye don't know how many Senatoor's are left really. They should dub Robert the Bastard Maker.

And Caedit was DISOWNE DAMNIT!!!!

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
Dis so sad :(
And in all honesty house senatoor has been on the decline since the loss of engem-senatoor-order war last year. Queensport was a slight improvement but considering there's only two senatoors left ,Galdor and Faelandi it is doubtful that the house will come back. So to all those that were in the senatoor family it was a good run but even the mercenary guild turned Kingdom had to fall sometime.
Hey! You forget about Rebecca Senatoor.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
why's Coralin's name Caedit? : P

wait no thats a joke do not answer that I swear to heck, let's not have a drama.
She was disowned as well, that is why. Now can we quit the conversation on this old thread? Almost two months old.

Fraser028

Lord of Altera
In fairness the senatoors have led to to new houses: the Northhills (my house) and the ursae (Rebecca's) and probly more that Im not aware of.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
In fairness the senatoors have led to to new houses: the Northhills (my house) and the ursae (Rebecca's) and probly more that Im not aware of.
Galdor renounced the Senatoor name and was disowned for betraying the house to Lavoyard, remember? And Becky's still adopted. I mean I am just pointing out the facts here.

Raith

Lord of Altera
I honestly don't know where you are going with this ACU, but I'd rather this argument go over into some private convo so it doesn't mess with a long dead thread.