Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

So?

Spark

Broken
I'm going to buy the XBOX ONE simply because it is good to have when you have friends over and PCs are more....personal.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Imma gonna buy it, well, when I say buy I mean demand ask my parents for money and buy it, simply for the specs it offers + fwiends

Tarron

Lord of Altera
I'm loyal to my PC. After changing from console controllers, the accuracy of the mouse and keyboard is unbeatable.

Probably going to have to get an Xbox One when it is like the original Xbox is now, mega cheap. I'll only have the exclusives to be jealous of, if there any good ones.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I'm going to buy the XBOX ONE simply because it is good to have when you have friends over and PCs are more....personal.
When we have friends over, everything with a screen stays off and we do some old fashioned stuff... Like talking and enjoying good food and drinks. ;)

SpiderMonkey1701

Lord of Altera
I only got my 360 in November and I want a gaming computer for Christmas so Microsoft will have to wait.
I think I'll get a PS4 anyway. Or my dad will, and I'll steal it.
The whole Kinect thing was overrated, it wasn't great when it did work, and that wasn't too often.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Eh, not goin' to be buying anything. I'll stick to my PS2, Xbox 360 and computer, thank you very much.

Spark

Broken
When we have friends over, everything with a screen stays off and we do some old fashioned stuff... Like talking and enjoying good food and drinks. ;)
We tend to just play xbox and drink until the next night... I guess wine and cheese is just as good ;)