Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Solar Flare activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
As you may or may not know, a solar storm is expected to hit Earth at some point today/tomorrow.

If the server and website are down for any significant time, it is most likely due the the storm.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
when is it? more or less where would it be seen? hmm that might also be why its soo warm.....usually its in the 20-30 degree range but its in the 60's ._.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I hope it will be at night and we will be able to see it :3
I can remember one time before when we could see the northern lights in the Netherlands.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
If anyone lives near Aurora Borealis, you must go and take pictures when it hits, the increased magnetic activity and the nature of the solar storm will make an even more interesting light show than the normal Northern Lights.

D

Deleted member 61

End of the wrold... in 2012... THEY WERE ALL RIGHT! :eek:

HoboLary

Lord of Altera
We should be able to see the Northern Lights a lot lower than they usually are, longitudinally speaking.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
What if the Mayans were just a year out?

If not I'm looking forward to the Yorkshire Borealis :)
Well, the earth should explode on March 21st at 12:00 because the Mayans didn't calcuate leap years. So we should either die then, or never.

vanar

Legend of Altera
*insert sadness* great that means no hollow time with you guys im gona sadface all week now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.