Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some art huhu (noodity warning)

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Now... Here is the thing-
You said it was practice, am I supposed to give critic?
They look good /._./
They seem to have the right gravity, and not like others who think they float in air. As more practice I can suggest one of the more difficult things; Drawing them while the arms are stretched or the person is laying down, cause I do believe they change look when the earlier positions are taken.
I am saying this, being male and not really have the largest amount of knowledge.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
...Am certainly open to critique! It's rare I go back and edit such, but I do like to keep in mind such when I make more.
And yup! I also actually had to consider when I painted Nylarii that the lack of bra (Or i assume, being the time Hollow seems set in) means... Mm. Gravity. xD

Thanks for the comments guys! :heart:

psst.
nip nip

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
...Am certainly open to critique! It's rare I go back and edit such, but I do like to keep in mind such when I make more.
And yup! I also actually had to consider when I painted Nylarii that the lack of bra (Or i assume, being the time Hollow seems set in) means... Mm. Gravity. xD

Thanks for the comments guys! :heart:

psst.
nip nip
If you keep bringing the nipples, we keep bringing the good feed and ratings~

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Those nips brings all the good ratings to the thread

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
If you're going to do more boobart, consider action shots so you can also do the musculature in motion.