Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some art huhu (noodity warning)

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
Is... is there a way to ask for a chibi halfling? Or is that just a regular commission? How do I ask for commission? Or should I ask for my moor, instead? Or chibimoor?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I was going to post some art as I went along but it either does this sideways thing or its MAHOOSIVE so I'll wait and spam 3 weeks worth when I'm home. : ) Here one bad quality sketch
(on a side note my sketchbook is kinda small and I feel so weird drawing with pencil perhaps I have forgotten how to in my howveer long without doing so... )

^6FCC119B61DDC22810484694E99D5F26BB97AD470D64E4D99A^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
I love that one the most so far, the facial features seem more varied to your previous artwork and I kinda dig it. That'll be how I picture Evelyn from now on. :heart:

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
I'm gonna give it a shot with 'smaller commissions' so I dont get overwhelmed with much (I've got a week to do them so they'll be done ASAP) and they're oddly relaxing to do. : )
BoredBrit thought it was good idea

+ PM me if interested in a $10 chibi!!
+ Only 6 slots for these, one slot = one chibi
+ Can ask for specifics or armour or whatever
+ Can request multiples
+ Can post to claim spot then PM after that's fine too

1- Paint
2- Paint
3- Kamaoe
4- RagingLunacy
5-
6-

View attachment 82583 View attachment 82584 View attachment 82585
are you still doing these?
I'd love to commission one

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
are you still doing these?
I'd love to commission one
I totally forgot about that ahaha- I'm still on vacation right now but I can put you on the (already growing) list of commissions if you'd like, throw me a PM. c: Will likely be starting art stuff from 22nd onwards