Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sparku Artsu

Now.... How do I get one of these?... And.... Should probally ask if I could get one of these....
Also... I like your style, you may think it's not good, but it's different from the other, It doesn't aim at small details yet it still manages to be interesting and form a fantastic drawing
Ask and you shall receive. Also, thanks, I like my style even if I sometimes say I hate my drawings >_> The first picture I was actually proud of was my redux of Sparky

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Heeeeeya,
I wonder, can I have a piece of art of my char Rahm Engem? I hope you are still taking requests, I got here via cloud's thread and I laughed so hard at that portrait of cloud you made xD First I saw your skills of drawing and then that portrait with that text you put with it. O_0 so funny XD

Also what I forgets to mention as I am busy and doing stuff and a bit of a scatterbrain~ ( Playing Pokemons X and Animal Crossing : New Leaf :> ) Is that I still remember all requests I gotta do and will do them in due time... I'm just a bit slooooooooooow... just a bit :D

~He's making a list, and checking it twice~
~He's gonna find out if he has all the requests and didn't miss one because that would be mean~

that's me saying ima drawing again

Edit : Although, don't expect drawings for a while

Last edited:
"WOAH!!! Sparky what's this?"
"This is a request I that's in the first few pages of my art thread"
"Y U POST THIS NOW?!?"
"'Cause I forgot about it and I made a list of drawings I forgot about 'm stuff"

That's basically what that ^ up there is. I made a list of drawings I still have to do, and will finish them all in order :D

Have fun with whats to come~

ItzzaBBQ.png