Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Spawn Build Contest

Some of you may have noticed a new map on our dynmap. It relates to our new spawn-- if you haven't seen it yet I recommend you go check it out.

Released the dynmap of the spawn copy so that you guys can see behind the scenes a bit. Hopefully this will inspire you guys during the competition and let everybody know that we are in fact working on spawn. This should provide some context for which builders can make their builds.

As you can see, there are a few pre-built buildings. This was so we could get an idea of what the area would look like. The docks might be moved around a bit to accommodate larger ships.

Also, please understand that seeing the map is not the same thing as seeing our plan. Before you say it's too small or too large or too detailed or too whatever, please know that the end size of spawn and where the vast majority of builds end up will in fact be determined by you, the players. Likewise, the builds themselves will be constructed by a team of staff and non-staff builders, and which ones make it to the live map will again be determined by you.

Oh, by the way, we finally got Conquest to work with dynmap!

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Please clarify what you mentioned before about "Mechanics for players affecting spawn."

I sincerely don't care if you guys decided to staff build spawn but it's incongruous to previous statements.

Actually, you know what, nevermind - I don't care. You do you.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Considering it's spawn, it's not particularly private, so here or a new thread should suffice as Cap said, yeah : )

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
I'll be uploading screenshots inside of spoilers to avoid clutter. It should be clear that I am not the only builder here. My focus was on, mostly, repairs (since the initial state of this city was destroyed) and a couple underground areas. However, I do have the authorization to allow the use of these builds. Also, it should be noted that I have not repaired everything, only most things.

2016-10-01_15.26.36.png
2016-10-01_15.26.44.png
2016-10-01_15.27.38.png
2016-10-01_15.50.17.png

Last edited:

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
2016-10-01_15.29.20.png
2016-10-01_15.29.38.png

Don't mind the sheep. The library has two floors, the second one a private library and home for the head librarian.

Don't mind the glass sheet texture thing...
2016-10-01_15.30.23.png2016-10-01_15.30.26.png
2016-10-01_15.30.33.png 2016-10-01_15.31.52.png

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Coming soon: Docks and Lower City(won't let me upload 2mb files because apparently 2mb > 4mb)