Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Staff Changes

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Am I the only person wondering why Legion isn't on the end with Schrif and Nael, or have I missed something in my absence?

-K9
His job demands varying amounts of time, since (if I remember correctly) he handles getting stuff done by certain deadlines, so the amount of work occupying his time changes from project to project.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Oo, dudes just super busy with whatnot going on. Hes still an integral and important part of the lore team, but Schirf and Nael are heading it.
His job demands varying amounts of time, since (if I remember correctly) he handles getting stuff done by certain deadlines, so the amount of work occupying his time changes from project to project.
Ahh, that's what I expected. He's said a few times that he's got a super big contract as of late. I'm glad he's still part of the team!

-K9

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I like the new changes, seems a lot more player friendly and overall should improve the general feel for Hollow World as a whole. I cannot wait to get involved, if I can that is :D

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
So... Player love... So now we can have Hollowmance?... Seems cool I guess...
Will I be seen as cheap if i tried to love all?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
*Adds Moky to her list.*

[Must Hearts]

Roxi - National Enemy No1!
Michycat
Gibbles
Ghosty
MOKWAR!

Seriously though, I love you guys for adding the player love... just.. be prepared for you seriously have no idea what you've released.