Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Status update

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

All towns are copied onto the new map. I am uploading the map file to the server, but this will take about 5hours. After that we still have to do some terraforming before we can open up the world.

In the meantime we're working on getting the plugings up and running as we want them to be. I expect the server to be on the new map tomorrow.

Over the next few weeks we will be working on the new biomes. Some areas will be unaccessible for a while and will be marked by a red border.

Edit by Steel:

I've also done most of the essential plugins today (as some of you have noticed we have them back) but we are by no means finished implementing things.

This means thats over the next few weeks we will be installing new plugins and tweaking things. What this means for you is that there will be some random restarts happening, especially over the next few days, please bare with us and don't complain about restarts and such. Just be patient and wait for the server to come back up.

Also if you notice anything severely broken, please report it to us so we can fix it :)

Added by Halfmad

Port are being updated, please see this post:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/status-update.4879/page-2#post-37718

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
I just wanna say Thank You you rock to all the admin that put there time valuable time into this! I think i speak for all of us when i say "You're awesome"

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yes! Thank you admin team for making us such a wonderful server, the effort you put into keeping things running correctly keeps this server incredible! Thanks to you all! Special shout out for Ikbenlars for the work he put into this map. Thanks lars!

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Aye Lars has done an awesome job with the map. Although tomorrow will reveal his skills with MCedit :p

*Readies voxelsniper*

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Cool! Can't wait for "The-Brotherhood"! I'll have a good-lead on realty! :D

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
Good job everyone who works on this server, and i mean everyone the admins for all thier hard work and also to all the builders who have all contributed to this awesome community :D

Alec

Lord of Altera
The Admin team is and always will be appreciated by me.
Congratulations, on another Job Well Done.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
It's dead, well and truely. I don't know the console commands to reboot it and I'm not willing to try random command lines I can get off google as its linux and things can go very very wrong if you do that. Especially as the process is different for each server and I'm unsure how this one works.

Status
Not open for further replies.