Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Status update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
No zane it would take a lot more than a crash to end the server completely. it is temporary until someone smarter than steel wakes up. notice I am awake and the server is still down.

Come on LARS!... MAGICKS!!!!! DO YER MAGICKS!

Alec

Lord of Altera
Lol I love your Thing under your name Fitz.
Steel you must learn now.
I'm suffering from Hollow-world Withdrawal!

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
The Ports will be back up and running this weekend, so far the following towns have ports working (will update as I do them)

Brustenburg > Port Silver (currently no return trip..)
Warstrom <> Port Silver
Shipwreck Cove <> Port Silver
Skara Brae <> Port Silver
Aurolus <> Port Silver
Ravensnest <> Port Silver
Fornost Erain <> Port Silver
Saline Creek <> Port Silver
Sirens call (PS port made, no ship at the town)
Uthrandir <> Port Silver (Created a little different, just get onto the first level to port)
Protaras <> Port Silver
Aspendale <> Port Silver (to get to port silver you have to stand on half of the airship deck in the town, no idea how you want to get up there!!)
Sorrowlands - Link via portal only.

More will be added as the ships are placed in Port Silver

Spawn points for these have been changed, if you aren't happy with them let me know, but generally they'll be near the ship as it's as if you've just stepped off. Schedule (how often it departs) is currently around 30s maximum although as it happens regularly you might find you step on and port instantly.

Mayors - if you aren't happy with the name I give your ship (if it doesn't have a name attached I'll make one up) tell me and I can change it. i.e. Skara Brae's is "Ice Maiden"

Status
Not open for further replies.