Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Strudelicious Whitelist Application [ Accepted - Sergeant Freedom ]

Strudelicious

Villager
Pronouns
She/Her
Minecraft Username: Strudelicious

Country & Timezone: GMT

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Using something you have learnt OOCly in character.
Powergaming is enforcing an action upon another person without allowing them a chance to respond.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi! I'm Strudelicious or Strudel. My real name is Anna. I'm currently a games art student (late to university) and an avid roleplayer. I've been RPing for so many years I consider it tragic buuut I still love it. I'm also a world painter so if you ever want a map for events or whatever, send me a message!

Character Name: Flannery SIndora
Race: Forest Elf
Appearance: Flannery is a completely ordinary forest elf, so ordinary in fact that anyone would struggle to pick her from a crowd. Her long brown hair is tied into a low hanging pony tail and her eyes are as green as her forest home. She often wears plain leathers over a simple cloth shirt and adorns herself in a green cloak.

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Flannery lay sprawled out upon the ground, her head reclined back onto the pillow that was her crossed arms. Her forest green eyes admired the clouds above as she sought to determine recognisable shapes amidst the many shades of gray.
"I see a rock!" came a voice from beside her.
Flannery rolled her eyes before casting a sidelong glance to the fluffy haired figure beside her.
"You can't call out every single cloud as a rock" she deadpanned.
"Why not?" came the reply "This exercise is stupid. If it's a mostly shapeless blob, why can't it be a rock?"
"Try using your imagination" she shot back, turning her gaze once more to the sky.
The following words were lost, stolen by the wind as the speaker mumbled them incoherently. A moment of silence followed, something Flannery rarely got to enjoy since meeting her peculiar companion. She took the opportunity to sit up. The wind immediately took the hair that had escaped its ponytail and plastered it across her face, obscuring her view of the verdant green landscape and the distant city of Storms Landing. She pushed the invading strands aside and admired the view. This lasted until the pleasant peace was broken once more as the person beside her spoke .
"Tell me a story"
She raised her eyebrows and turned her head to regard the girl beside her..
"Oh, you want a story from me now?"
"Yeah, I figured, y'know, since I interrupted your last one before..."
“It’s fine, I liked your additions despite how… Different... they were” The elf sighed and closed her eyes for a moment as she thought. "Ok, I've got one but it's probably not as exciting as your story"
"As long as it's not boring!"
A shrug of her shoulders "Maybe it is"
"Do people die?"
"...Maybe"
"Does it include the gods and powers and.. And... y'know, other exciting stuff"
"Sort of, maybe... Do you want a story or not"
"Yeah! I just gotta' make sure it's not boring" "Well if you're quiet we'll see how it goes"
Her companion fell silent. Wind swept through the long grass surrounding them.
"Are you ready?" she asked at last.
"Yeeeeees" came the reply.
Flannery reclined back into the grass once more and tucked her arms behind her head. "Ok then, let's see, it's a world you might remember from the last story I told a long time ago..."

Last edited:

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend
Wonderful!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.