Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Struls - Whitelist Application [Approved - Dee]

Struls

Villager
Struls's Whitelist App:

Country & Timezone: Norway (CEST +2)

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: As I understand powergaming, it may be understood as a form of giving yourself an unfair advantage compared to your opponent. Could very well be that you never get hit by an Combat-Emote and "insta-kill" the opponent in one emote. Being irrational, in some sense. Powergaming could be simply defined as not letting the opponent have their share of turns. That you by any means force the counterpart to have to respond to your emote unwillingly, without having any room for action.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I used to moderate on another MCRP and have been in that community for what would be 6-7 years now. I've been in the RP scene previously as said, stopped for a little, got recommended Hollowworld by Manakaman. I've been longing to get into Minecraft again, especially the roleplay aspect. Hence, I look to possibly make some new friends.

Referral: Manakaman

Race: Human (Sangrian Subculture)

Appearance: Reinn's hair is sort of dirty-blonde. His eyes are blue, his right-eye being slightly lighter in its color to represent his loss of vision. His skintone is akin to Warm Ivory, slightly paler. Reinn's clothes consist of a shirt, a leather-vest and dark-gray pants Reinn's clothing is a white shirt, a leather-vest, dark-gray pants and black shoes.

Picture of the Skin:
1670631970028.png
Written Test (Min: 400 words): Reinn has often been described as a mischievous child, who more often than not started commotions for the sake of attention. It would mainly result in scolding, however, it was a defining trait - that of being seen, at the very least having been given some attention. This mischievous act abruptly ended one night, in the local tavern he had caused trouble - but was not spared with just scolding. He was beaten to a bloody pulp by whom he thought was family, a deep slit with a knife embraced his right-eye and permanently blinded him. A punishment for all commotion and trouble he had caused, at cost for their own feelings. Reinn became more self-conscious, his acts of carefreeness, truthfulness and kindness only resemble a small portion of what he proclaims is gratitude or perhaps fear? It is for certain that he never stays in one place for too long, he has grown up a lot from his childhood- and teen years. Like most people he has become an adult. But still sulks away his responsibilities and wishes with alcohol, the stubborn act of carelessness to others opinions and slowly fuels his inner demons with more pain and agony. He seeks companionship, something or someone to fuel his motivation. As a young adult he found interest in woodworking, the fine wooden sculptures that people made - he has long wished to, perhaps, start his own woodworking business. Create toys, mementos or whatever it may be to cheer others and to fill his life with meaning - something he could be appreciated and seen for. His wish to start a family grew intensely as he reached his mid twenties, to settle down in Riseport - or by any means more north if that was better suiting for his future family. A makeshift dream that would fuel his socializing nature and acts of kindness to others. He’d often think: “Give and you shall receive” but it never seemed to be entirely truthful, maybe he had been unlucky - most would not often give back to strangers, perhaps they’d take the act of kindness as a one-time thing. Now Reinn roams in pursuit of his dreams, to hopefully be seen - loved and to be able to care for others as he’d wish they would with him.

Character Sheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbL4Im8Zal7BYS_C7BGUm5nvTLGvwv9Q6g2mmRqHztQ/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Hey guy! Everything’s looking good, just wanted to check your definition of metagaming as well.

Struls

Villager
Thought I wrote it, sorry for that!
Metagaming could be defined as giving yourself valuable information your character should not have access too. For instance you may know something OOCly, but that doesn't necessarily mean your character does. You could also say it could be "reading others' thoughts" etc.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Looks good! Sorry about the wait, I caught you just before bed and I just properly woke up.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.