Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Syra

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Syra hasn't been home in some time. After selling her Tambry manor to Cymic, she took her money only to find Jacob had also left. She opted to follow him as an example, and head off on her own as well. She's currently probably trying to find where Bishop went, and so she's returned to where they spent most of their lives at some distant land.
Her house remains untouched in Grafjell, aside from a note on the table.
"Vera. It's yours until I get back. Look after it for me and don't die again. - Shiny"

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
where is the picture of the shiny he made her sheesh ask for it and dont display it :heart:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Syra hasn't been home in some time. After selling her Tambry manor to Cymic, she took her money only to find Jacob had also left. She opted to follow him as an example, and head off on her own as well. She's currently probably trying to find where Bishop went, and so she's returned to where they spent most of their lives at some distant land.
"Vera. It's yours until I get back. Look after it for me and don't die again. - Shiny"
If only she could read. xD

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
Probably for the best. Everyone is going on vacation these days.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
If only she could read. xD
this has happened to my caparii way too many times

>She returns to a bunch of notes meant for her.
>A letter for illiterate leila arrives.
>Directions to find 'x house, you'll know it by the name on the sign' ...