Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Syra

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Ashna if she ever catches Syra roaming Grafjell again: How have you not caught a cold yet?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
in fairness I'll likely emote the metal pieces being smaller and more flexible for dancewear, but it looks cool and I like having a reference. : D

(She probably gets ill often, solus )

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
So I got permission to have Syra find Vera. Its a bit weird. Just a bit.

= = =
Probably weeks after Vera fell to her death in Port Silver, Syra was the one to finally stumble across her poor broken body. Her response was disbelief, for a while, and upon realising who it was she tried her best to get Vera to wake. Upon sitting beside her, and scrunching her nose at the smell that dead people permeate, she patted her a few times. She put the smell down to Vera's natural scent at first, but given enough time, she realised that Vera had indeed passed. It's here that she wept for a while. Alone again, not even Bishop was at home (He'd probably gone back to Grafjell, she'll check there next), and the rest of the brood seems to have fragmented. Like lost children, she assumed.

Pausing in her weeping , Syra gasps. Removing the dagger from the hem of her top, she goes about grabbing one of Vera's palms. Awkwardly.
"Vera. What if they're in the orphanage? Bet they are. Say, I'm gonna do this thing and then you can come back and help me find them. Lazy, you are."

Carving a crude, rudimentary symbol she's seen related to Jishrim into the palm itself, she nods to herself. Then a Bishop on the top of her hand. Content with her handiwork, she sets the blade back where it belongs, and stands. Working around the rubble nearby, she covers Vera in rocks to give her the attempts of a burial.

Renewed, Syra leaves Port Silver some hours later. The Orphanage, indeed. Bishop will have to wait.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
She's back, for now, since my PC seems to be agreeing with me.
For now.
>_>

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Profile tweaks, and relation updates. ... Bye Bishop. She finally began to realise he's gone ripriprip

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Profile tweaks, and relation updates. ... Bye Bishop. She finally began to realise he's gone ripriprip
Oh you mean after he carved into someone's neck?