Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Syrien Capped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Just noticed something, the thread hasn't been moved yet..

NiNi

MooCat
i really hope we do manage to get an additional two slots. 10 is too little... 15 is too many. 12 seems right, especially for how many people still interested in the race!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
It wasn't to do with how much people were interested, it was supposed to match the Syrien rarity

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Heh. You want them to be rare? Half the 10.

Seriously, 10 active players is a lot more than 50 inactive...

NiNi

MooCat
Heh. You want them to be rare? Half the 10.

Seriously, 10 active players is a lot more than 50 inactive...
Sorry polo but the 10 we have isnt active players. Bear in mind one of those is an alt, and th other is itzza, a member of the lore team that usually lacks the time to RP due to being busy with lore.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Sorry polo but the 10 we have isnt active players. Bear in mind one of those is an alt, and th other is itzza, a member of the lore team that usually lacks the time to RP due to being busy with lore.
The alt is offended.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
i was referring to Cwookie, not you jstar. Appologies for that confusion... but actually thats another point.

Almost all the people playing the syrien characters have alts in which they actually play.

Oh.. Now the alt is less offended.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Still, they DO play, and in Minecraft even 6 or 7 is a decent army, if you'd want to go out to PvP
(This is an example, not actually saying "You're off to fight" or that the Syrien will ever fight).

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
If you want syrien to be Rarer and caparii to be more common...
Someone needs to switch his character to a Caparii.
any volunteers?

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
I don't see Syrie too often. Maybe one is on and if lucky, two. Since they can only be found in water, that makes them even more rare in itself.

NiNi

MooCat
I don't see Syrie too often. Maybe one is on and if lucky, two. Since they can only be found in water, that makes them even more rare in itself.
Makes us sound like some kind of wild rare animals.

But in truth, we do usually keep to ourselves. You only usually find a syrie if you look for one. We dont always sit around port silver looking for people. Alsaga seems to be the favorite spot for Syrie RP lately

Status
Not open for further replies.