Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Syrien Capped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Im doing it to allow at least one more person to enjoy it. Just because im dropping something i enjoyed very much in kindness to allow another instead, doesnt mean i want the cap lowering. Just because you dont like the race doesnt mean other people wouldent literaly fight to be a part of it.

what if someone were to say there could only be 5 bandits or 20 elfs... You know its alright for some, but unfair for others if you understand?

Im just trying to think of this from a players perspective... I mean, have you seen the application process involved for the race races :eek:
Spark never referred to not liking the races, he's more talking on the rarity that is supposed to originate with Syrien, where as they seem to pop up all over the place whilst there are core races seemingly extinct...
It's fair to allow other people to play these races, yes, but what Spark is referring to is the Syrien Activiyt compared to the core races

NiNi

MooCat
in fairness, its waaaaaay more fun playing as a syrien because theres a few of us unlike the hundreds of elves and humans my character knows.

Another fact is because our rp is different we stand out more, thus getting noticed more than other Rp, makes us look more active than the rest of the server crouded into the Merry mead and kadam =)

The syrien dont generally have to much interaction with other races. the majority of our rp is in the syrien areas, with eachother and occasionally a few outsiders/friends included. Getting attacked constantly in port silver by all the random syrie haters kinda got old, and is why we arnt really seen all to often anyways.

I dont want to argue over this, what im saying is simply my opinion, and we are all entitled to have one. If youd like to discuss this then we can go to a Pm, i dont want to have this thread spammed if possible-

Anyways back to the main point. One slot, thats probably all were going to get unless anyone drops out. Ill edit the thing too...

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
If we had a app waiting, do we just post a message there? cause my character may die from a disease(I -really- hate children, no offense to those who like or have em :p )...and I want to know how to get the app back up and running :p

NiNi

MooCat
If we had a app waiting, do we just post a message there? cause my character may die from a disease(I -really- hate children, no offense to those who like or have em :p )...and I want to know how to get the app back up and running :p
If you have an application pending I suppose you could bump it? (Post anything on the app, preferably saying bump, that lights it up in the inboxes)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Btw when you drop people you have to make sure they understand they cant be syrien anymore. And I mean explicitly. At the moment, I see it as very likely that some guy gets dropped for inactivity, comes back, doesnt realize he cant be a syrie and then we have 11 syrien.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Btw when you drop people you have to make sure they understand they cant be syrien anymore. And I mean explicitly. At the moment, I see it as very likely that some guy gets dropped for inactivity, comes back, doesnt realize he cant be a syrie and then we have 11 syrien.
The inactive one will reapply. We've agreed on that.

NiNi

MooCat
this was discussed already. If he becomes active again he will wait for a slot to open before reapplying.

edit: Sniped.

Status
Not open for further replies.