Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Taking the Next Step

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I tried to do this, and i'll add more later.

Is there a way I can change the picture without editing the text version? If not could I send Bellon the pic and he upload it?

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
{| style="float:right; clear:right; margin-left: 15px; text-align: center; border:1px solid #aaa; padding:5px; width: 220px;"
! style="padding:0.2em; margin left: 5px; margin-bottom:5px; background:#3399CC; font-size:15px;" |
<div style="text-align: center:"><font size="2">
Abbey Oceana</font>
|- valign="top"
|
[[File:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JI8nyOSEqmw/TMoKy8-IVMI/AAAAAAAAAOM/vvOQhnw6nNo/s1600/MHPLaPointe1.jpg|250px]]
<div class="NavHead" border:1px solid #aaa; padding:5px; width: 220px;"
! style="padding:0.2em; margin left: 5px; margin-bottom:5px; background:#3399CC; font-size:12px ;">'''Information'''</div>
<div style="float: left; width: 0px; margin-right: 80px;">
<p>
'''Deity'''
<div style="page-break-before: always">'''Name/Alias'''</div>
'''Gender'''
'''Age'''
'''Titles'''
'''Home'''
'''Alignment'''
</p>
</div>
<center>
<p>
<div style="page-break-before: always">
[[Unknown]]
Abbey Mirabelle Oceana
Female
You shouldn’t ask
The Queen of Sirena
[[Darkwood]]
[[Neutral Good]]

<div style="clear: both;">
</div>
|-
|
|}
'''Abbey Mirabelle Oceana” is the eldest of the mermaid sisters living in Altera. She is well known for her kindness upon mortals and is a motherly figure to her sisters. Abbey, as what she prefer to be called, lives in Darkwood with her mate, Ploot Pottle, and children, Tritton Oceana and Nerrissa Oceana.
==Basics==
===Appearance===
Abbey appears as a fair mermaid with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a purple tail. She wears a lavender seashell bra and a golden barrette in her hair.
===Personality===
Abbey is a mother of two children and is often looked up to for a source of advice. Abbey is a kindhearted mermaid, unlike her sister Bewpy, and will go to any effort to protect the ones she loves. She is overprotective of all her family members and her close companions, but she is often known for fishing in areas forbidden by the town’s law. Occasionally, she will feast on mortal flesh if her cravings allow her. All those who threaten her should fear her rage. [[Image:http://www.elfwood.com/art/k/e/keatep/mermaid.jpg|left|thumb|Abbey spying behind a rock]]
===Queen of Sirena===
Recently, the Queen of Sirena, Bewpy, Blue, and Abbey’s mother, died claiming Abbey to the throne. Abbey was summoned back to her home of Sirena and was crowned queen. Due to her mother’s death, more responsibility from Altera and her home of brought challenges to her presence.
===A Motherly Parent===
Abbey is married to Ploot Pottle and has had two children with him, Nerrissa Oceana and Tritton Oceana. She hopes for them to be great heros in the future and raises them with great resposiblity.
== External links ==
*The Lost Mermaid Princess (Abbey’s Life Story) http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...princess-abbeyvies-profile-3.5790/#post-44690

floopguy10

Lord of Altera
Im still confused... how do i make a page? or do i use the outline you made and post it here and you make it..?

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Exaclty
Im still confused... how do i make a page? or do i use the outline you made and post it here and you make it..?
Exactly!

Hey guys its a new week and we have a chance to take a huge bite out of the wiki. Expect a slue of posts all week... yay!

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
{| style="float:right; clear:right; margin-left: 15px; text-align: center; border:1px solid #aaa; padding:5px; width: 220px;"
! style="padding:0.2em; margin left: 5px; margin-bottom:5px; background:#3399CC; font-size:15px;" |
<div style="text-align: center:"><font size="2">
Abbey Oceana</font>
|- valign="top"
|
http://minecraft.hollowworld.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Abbey_Oceana

By the way Abbey thank you so much this!!! Now if we can get everyone on the band wagon.