Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Taking the Next Step

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
I made mine mahself :D well i used your fromaty thing but i wrote it all mahself on the wiki :D Rox and Jonni! :D

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Is there some technical genius who wants to make one for me? My head is still aching from looking at the first post.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I need to re-edit mine since changing my profile. I can help people with basic stuff, but if you want something more advanced ask the wiki geniuses like roopot and Bellon.

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Is there some technical genius who wants to make one for me? My head is still aching from looking at the first post.
It's pretty cut and dry.. it would take you only a few moments to get it. However, do your best, post it and I will fix what I can.

matyio

The original mute
I asked this a while back, and it was ignored/missed, is my character allowed or not? If not there is no point of Xen being on the wiki so I ask you to remove him.