Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished +Tales For Friends+ (Storytelling Event)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

Campfires are good for many things. Sharing a meal, fighting the cold, and sometimes even for quiet thinking. But what many don't realize is that they're best for is swapping grand tales of adventure, stories of lost love, and yarns of fright.

An old storyteller has come to Thiil with the intention of sharing such stories over such a fire. Passing word to everyone he passes, the old man invites one and all to come to the campfire at the heart of Thiil. He invites the young and old to come together and breathe life into the hamlet. With luck, the fire will be roaring from sundown to sunup with fantastic tales.

Only question is- Do you dare miss such a grand gathering of yarn-spinners and passing bards?

==================================​

When: Sunday, April 19th @ 4:00pm EST
Where: Thiil's Campfire by the Scriptorium
What: Same as the last event, anyone and everyone will be invited to join to share short tales around the fire. We just ask that they're not very long so that everyone has a chance to tell their story. The last event seemed to go rather well, so we thought it'd be fun to try it again.

I'll be rolling up a storyteller character for this to facilitate it. I'll also be hopping about on server in the coming week to spread the word IC. That whole word-of-mouth thing is way better than putting posters up. So be on the lookout!

Any questions can be directed here at this thread and I'd be more than happy to answer.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Come to listen, come to tell- Doesn't matter to me! I'd just love to see everyone and anyone come! :D

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Fictional, true. Doesn't matter. :D And you don't even have to tell a story. Can come to listen if you like.