Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ThatOneFurryGamer's Application [Declined - Glados]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
NightTheWanderer
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
U. S. now known as trump's coliseum

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
mostly yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
meta gaming is using something else to get something without using what you usually use I suppose.. and powergaming is like going *kills you and you die and never come back* or *hits head you hear*.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no, of course not, its a freaking server, a legit server..

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
223Hero7
8. Tell us about yourself!
I love, well reading, swimming, many things of that sort, my name is Jonathan (Jon) and I'm a nerd, I built the pc I'm using at age 8.

Character Name:
Katsuka

Character Age:

Character Race:
(Have a look through our Playable Races!)

Appearance:
Hair: Aqua. Eyes: orange. skin: slightly pale. clothing: hunting boots and a full tucked in extremely dark brown coat with a hood and glove-ish hand things.

Written Test!
Katsuka was a... normal elf, but he killed one of his father for torturing and raping his sister.. he was ah.. set into exile for that. And lived life on after that. Recently he had found a small ship and sailed across some strange sea and land basically at where he started but at a different city/place. Katsuka was let into that city until it was burned by... An army of whom he does not know. He has lived in the forests and mountains for about 100 years now, scavenging for anything he can use to survive.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I'm going to have to decline this application on the basis of it being both incomplete and far, far too short. Additionally, I found your written test to be tasteless and with a disregard for the clearly described and available setting and rules of the server. Please do not apply here again, you will not fit with the community standards.

f7a5e5acfc5e88de76b775a8866a1fb2fcf1b64ba05c28da6be3d45e9a8cf1c3.jpg

Last edited: