Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Academy

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
{The Academy | Classes | IC Information}

Where Knowledge goes to become Power.

Born from the hard work and dedication of former queen's servant Lord Archaeus Fronte, the Academy is currently the only politically neutral ground where one can go to learn combat ability.

+Our current faculty+

Lord Archaeus Fronte, Overseer.

Alanna Rhett-Fronte, Trainer.

+Our current students+
Violet Fuvur
Kaia Fronte
Iteraldi Seregon
Gavin Adama
Alexander, scout-in-training

From hand to hand to ship to ship, for a small class fee and hard work, you can learn anything you'd like to. Currently there are several classes available. Pricing is discussed in private with the Overseer, Lord Fronte.

This academy will be teaching everything through in-game roleplay time. There will be no timeskipping of learning.

+Our current classes+
- Hand to Hand Combat -
Taught by Lord Archaeus Fronte himself, students will learn multiple grappling techniques as well as how to deliver the most devastating blows while unarmed. Students will also learn how to disarm an opponent with a sword while unarmed.

- Longsword Combat -
Taught by Lord Fronte, students will learn advanced combat skill with a longsword over the course of several months. Skills learned will involve disarming, lethal attacks against armored opponents, nonlethal stunning, and proper dueling form.

- Sword and Shield Combat -
Taught by Lord Fronte, students in this class will learn how to properly use a shield in combat against a sword wielding (armored) opponent. Skills learned will involve defense, deflection, reflection, and proper dueling form.

- Shortsword Combat -
Taught by Lord Fronte, students will learn advanced combat skill with a shortsword. Skills will involve disarming, defense against longswords, lethal strikes on an armored opponent, and proper dueling form.

- Dual-blade Combat -
Taught by Lord Fronte, students in this class will learn how to properly handle wielding two swords at the same time. Students will have two shortswords assigned to them. Skills learned will win involve disarming single bladed opponents, disarming double bladed opponents, proper posture and balance, and proper dueling form.
Cost: 100r / Student

- Archery I -
Taught by Trainer Alanna, the first tier of Archery classes will include accuracy, strength, and proper posture. Students will also learn the differences between different arrowheads, forms, and will learn to properly work basic level crossbows.
Cost: 100r / Student

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Applying for classes+

To apply for a class (or more than one) simply post in the thread below with the following format. You will not be declined based on faction or alignment.

Character Name:
Character Faction:
Alignment:
Classes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Applying for faculty+

Think you have what it takes to teach skills to students? If you're interested in teaching for radiants, fill out the following format and post in the thread.

Character Name:
Character Faction:
Alignment:
Class:
Class Description:
What skills specifically will be taught?:
Desired cost of class:

Last edited:

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Character Name:Murdoc Ferrothorn
Character Faction: Engem Or Marr, But unless said otherwise, he is normally politically neutral.
Alignment: Lawful Good.
Class: Sparring.
Class Description: Teaching Those who wish to learned unarmed combat and take downs.
What skills specifically will be taught?: Unarmed combat.

Desired cost of class: Free.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
- Dual-blade Combat -
Taught by Lord Fronte, students in this class will learn how to properly handle wielding two swords at the same time. Students will have a choice between two longswords, two shortswords, or a mix of both. Skills learned will win involve disarming single bladed opponents, disarming double bladed opponents, proper posture and balance, and proper dueling form.
two longswords
tumblr_mwycrf58eo1rzik3go1_250.gif

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
nobody said it would be effective
lets just hope this place doesn't end up spreading combat-RP misinformation.. That would be a sorrowful waste of amazing potential.

Perhaps you could chat with the local weapon/armour know-hows to help work things out?

Michcat

Probably!
Oh, that reminds me!

Character Name: Tzemik Kevasn
Character Faction: not your faction.
Alignment: Chaotic Lawful
Class: Defense against Magic
Class Description: Learn defenses against offense that comes by way of Magical means.
What skills specifically will be taught?: How to protect against Thaumaturgy, Evocation, Mysticism, and Cogitation. How to not be a noob.
Desired cost of class: 1,000,000r per student :p

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Oh, that reminds me!

Character Name: Tzemik Kevasn
Character Faction: not your faction.
Alignment: Chaotic Lawful
Class: Defense against Magic
Class Description: Learn defenses against offense that comes by way of Magical means.
What skills specifically will be taught?: How to protect against Thaumaturgy, Evocation, Mysticism, and Cogitation. How to not be a noob.
Desired cost of class: 1,000,000r per student :p
Sounds great, I'll work on an area for Tzemmy. We need to RP at some point to get cha official.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Character Name:Murdoc Ferrothorn
Character Faction: Engem Or Marr, But unless said otherwise, he is normally politically neutral.
Alignment: Lawful Good.
Class: Sparring.
Class Description: Teaching Those who wish to learned unarmed combat and take downs.
What skills specifically will be taught?: Unarmed combat.
Desired cost of class:
Free.
Accepted~
Discuss In-Character

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I may Audit you, just so you are aware.
I have some predictions about how things will turn out with this. I am going to write them in a pm with no one but me (so they will be time-stamped to now)
If they come true I will add you to it.
Anyway, carry on.
Carefully, mister double long-sworder.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I have some predictions about how things will turn out with this. I am going to write them in a pm with no one but me (so they will be time-stamped to now)
Anyway, carry on.
... But I want to know so bad though.

(totally getting rid of the long swords i was tired and in a skype call when i wrote this)

Michcat

Anyway, carry on.
Can't add yourself to convos, I've tried T_T
can best be done with a dummy account or buddy some somesuch