Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Academy

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Character Name: Violet Navine Beckette Marr Fuvur
Character Faction: Marr
Alignment: Good Neutral
Classes: Hand to Hand

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Also I do not believe for a second that Archaeus Fronte is acceptably skilled in ALL of those fields to teach in them.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Also I do not believe for a second that Archaeus Fronte is acceptably skilled in ALL of those fields to teach in them.
He is not physically capable of teaching dual swordplay, however he can give verbal instruction and critique. However the rest of those he was taught directly by Gelyk (on top of quite a bit of training elsewhere, the Exodus for example and years after while he served Leminth) for a few IC years due to the Elemental threat. Archaeus is particularly lacking in a lot of major combat roles however, which is why people are encouraged to apply to teach at the Academy!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
He is not physically capable of teaching dual swordplay, however he can give verbal instruction and critique. However the rest of those he was taught directly by Gelyk (on top of quite a bit of training elsewhere, the Exodus for example and years after while he served Leminth) for a few IC years due to the Elemental threat. Archaeus is particularly lacking in a lot of major combat roles however, which is why people are encouraged to apply to teach at the Academy!
you and I have a very different sense of time in Altera

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
In his defense Altera time is wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.
But what I think hes missed is that the time spent actually rping is pretty much real-time.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
TWO weeks? ;_;
In his defense Altera time is wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.
But what I think hes missed is that the time spent actually rping is pretty much real-time.
Oh god, thank you for finally clearing that up, I've been hearing so many different conflicting opinions. Willlllll definitely be fixing my RP and so on and so forth. That... decreases Arch's training from Gelyk significantly, but it's still there.~

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
+ A new class added to the list, this one is taught by the first new faculty member, Athryl Mithtanil. Details to be announced.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
.. I was contemplating the decision it wasn't final yet! Change that ye bugger.

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
+ Added two classes taught by the first applicant to complete the process with me. Archery has been added, and dual sword combat transferred.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Character Name: Vlad Hare
Character Faction: Renatus
Alignment: Neutral Chaotic
Class: Horseback Archery, Lancing, Riding.
Class Description: Going to teach you how to shoot a crossbow or a bow on a horse, how to use lances (tournaments woo) and how to simply ride.
What skills specifically will be taught?: Yo, I already said.
Desired cost of class: 100 rads / student

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Character Name: Vlad Hare
Character Faction: Renatus
Alignment: Neutral Chaotic
Class: Horseback Archery, Lancing, Riding.
Class Description: Going to teach you how to shoot a crossbow or a bow on a horse, how to use lances (tournaments woo) and how to simply ride.
What skills specifically will be taught?: Yo, I already said.
Desired cost of class:
100 rads / student
added

The Courier

Lord of Altera
If I wasn't in the Order and up to my neck already with jobs and work IC I'd sign up to teach claymore/greatsword technique. Need more love for the two-handed weapons!

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Character Name: Lokhan Smyte
Character Faction: None.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
Class: Crossbow Combat
Class Description: Students will be taught how to load a crossbow quickly, different types of crossbows, how to aim and shoot, and how to as best possible shield yourself from onfire.
What skills specifically will be taught?: Aiming, knowledge on crossbows, shooting.
Desired cost of class: 75 r/class?