Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Alteran Ball {Peaceful Event}

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Would anyone be kind enough to inform me what time I should attend if I live in Puerto Rico? I'm afraid I'll get the wrong hour like I did with Harateth's Anger by trusting on random converters around the internet.
Puerto Rico is currently 5 hours behind GMT/England right now
E.g. The Harateth's Anger was at 8pm here, so it would have been 3 pm where you are

Which means the Alteran Ball for you will start at around midnight... How.. romantic...?

Ella

Official Alteran
If this is at 9 (PST) I can't go.. I have to go to bed then.. :oops: *mubles about freedom from parents* I could go if it was 7 or 8... *hopeful face*

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
If this is at 9 I can't go.. I have to go to bed then.. :oops: *mubles about freedom from parents* I could go if it was 7 or 8... *hopeful face*
So I'd have to wake up one or two hours earlier?! *worried face, but is able to change if others cannot make it otherwise* :3

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I must point out guys(and gals) that this event can't work for -everyone-. If you can't make it because of bed, or activities, make a event like this with your time zone :)

Ella

Official Alteran
I still don't have a costume. /panic
Looks like Vorar is going. The only skin I have of Vorar actually wearing any clothes is a Santa skin.

WELP
If you still need skins I can help you..? :3 btw my "skin making" is actually "skin editing" consisting mostly of "copy-pasting" and I don't take credit for it unless I know I made it. (Which I think I would realize)
EDIT: I'm only doing this because I can't go and need something to do to help me though not going.. *sigh*

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Queen Leminth requires a partner to the ball.
*offers to dance with the queen*
*instantly five inquisition swords around my neck*

Me: Eaaaassy guys, I was just going to ask her to dance..
Guards: .. Whiiich dance..
Me: The s-
Guards: Unacceptable!!! The Queen must be the one to chose the dance! *chop*