Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Alteran Ball {Peaceful Event}

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
I have the same problem, since the Ball will start at 5 or 6 am for everyone in Europe, and half the server consists of Europeans, could we maybe have it in the early afternoon, say 2 or 3pm PST? (=10 or 11 pm GMT)
That would mean both Europeans and Americans could go.
This.
Now.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Please don't ask for it to be changed, it's the only time Mairin can do it.

Also, there is a chance of another one at a time suitable for Europeans in the future.

W

wakerman4

UPDATE:

Downloading java on my nans laptop now!
I SHALL MAKE IT TO THE BALL!!!!

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Okay! Hey by the way, can you put your dress on right now or do you have to wait for the ball?
You all can put those fabulous things on whenever! Just don't get smelly and dirty in them!

Wait, why are the men red? Shouldn't they be blue?
Just cause :D They seemed interchangeable, but if you want a more logical explanation....

Psychologically, Red triggers adrenaline in the body - which is why we use them for stop lights and signs, makes you alert and pay attention more - So since that trait is most often found in men (though not always of course), it seemed befitting.

Blue, on the other hand, has quite the opposite effect. It triggers nerves in your eyes that calm the mind and body...and therefore the color has been used to paint bridges that are high suicide risk in efforts to reduce those numbers, which they found it did!

*ahem* /RERAILING - non of those facts were my actually reasoning...but fun to know...

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Did you know:

When a goalkeeper is wearing red, the penalty taker is more likely to miss.

When a penalty taker is wearing red, the goalkeeper is less likely to save the shot.

Ever wondered why Man United are so good?

Principle applies everywhere!

/rerail

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
You all can put those fabulous things on whenever! Just don't get smelly and dirty in them!

Just cause :D They seemed interchangeable, but if you want a more logical explanation....

Psychologically, Red triggers adrenaline in the body - which is why we use them for stop lights and signs, makes you alert and pay attention more - So since that trait is most often found in men (though not always of course), it seemed befitting.

Blue, on the other hand, has quite the opposite effect. It triggers nerves in your eyes that calm the mind and body...and therefore the color has been used to paint bridges that are high suicide risk in efforts to reduce those numbers, which they found it did!

*ahem* /RERAILING - non of those facts were my actually reasoning...but fun to know...
Ok that makes sense, but I will still have a blue sash with a white buckle for my house. :)

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
Yeeep! I have no idea what to expect, I've never been in what could be a huge event, I don't know if the lag will be bad on my computer or not....What am we waiting, let's get started!

(LOTR reference if you didn't get that)