Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Artwork of a Ghost

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
If you want me to continue drawing on the computer, then I may reconsider, it just feels like there is a mountain of other great artists slowly burying me in the avalanche that is their art.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
If you want me to continue drawing on the computer, then I may reconsider, it just feels like there is a mountain of other great artists slowly burying me in the avalanche that is their art.
Yeah but you're better than them, well maybe not Sally... but you're the 2nd best in the whole of Altera. ;)

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Alright then, but I wasn't talking about that; I've already put a lot of planning into this character, just isn't your average alteran. Now that I think of it, there is no average alteran..
Edit: Stupid brain, answered things that may seem confusing and I wrote about them anyway. I meant I have put a lot of work into the character, meaning I had thought about things like how he used to have wings, and the fact that he isn't an average alteran means that I need to wait n stuff to use him. Sad face

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
This was a change of an original image of a character that is much like Bane, but has the complete opposite personality, so I changed and modified the images colours to look like Bane. Also, in future I hope to be drawing like this

karlbane bigger.jpg