Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Artwork of a Ghost

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Dear @SallyRose

A present for the chief aussie gift giver. For the past few weeks, possibly months even, I've noticed that you can spring up on someones thread, and surprise them with a drawing that they weren't expecting. Not only is this selfless, it's using an amazing talent to make people very happy, and that should be commended

Of course, I'm not saying my drawings are anything to gawk over and used to commend someone, but someone should return the favour for your generosity through a surprise drawing for you instead~

santasally.png

Merry Christmas and what have you, Santa Sally :3

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
*Returns to stare, debating between happy sulking or happy sighing-*

I really do love it, this has made my day so much better~ I'll just be grinning like an idiot for ages-

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
*Returns to stare, debating between happy sulking or happy sighing-*

I really do love it, this has made my day so much better~ I'll just be grinning like an idiot for ages-
It's nice to get surprises, isn't it~?

See, this is probably half as good a feeling as the people feel that you are selfless towards :'3

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
A like from michcat = You made a good post, well done :3

A player love from michcat = Very nice post, would recommend to a friend

A dislike from michcat = . . . ;-; WhathaveIdone....