Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Assassins Guild Of Altera - Honour and Valour

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
The Guild has been a thing that has emerged and been hidden throughout the history of Altera, if one pays close enough attention to history, but now it is time for the Guild to emerge again, leaving another mark on history..

The Guild intends to become different from it's predecessors, fighting for the honourable of Altera, and killing only if it will be of use to anyone, killing dark entities, and those who are corrupted or just pathetic low lives, the reason for killing is to bring justice to Altera, to kill those who have committed crimes and must pay for their crimes, we will hunt down the Dark and Corrupted.

We shall only kill with good reason, we shall not just go around typing *Stabs in heart* no, the target will be aware that the Guild hunts them, meaning that they will know that at any time they might be killed, we will struggle to gain a Kill, but in the end the Guild shall triumph.

We shall be very strict about who may enter and who may not, only wishing those who wish to serve under us, and not become corrupted and power crazy (No OP people please!)

The location of the Guild will be kept private until you have joined our ranks, I shall tell you personally.

So now it is time for you to join our ranks, will you follow the true path of a Assassins, I am Wynde, and I shall lead us to Honour!

Applying

Minecraft Username:
Why you want to join:
Link to Backstory:
House:
Other:
(Also if you are a builder, please can you write that in Other)

Ranks

The following is how high you can become in the Guild, assigned by me

Guildmaster:
Advisor:
Master Assassin:
Senior Assassin:
Assassin:
Recruit:

Members list

JstarGames: Patron
Warwolf: Guildmaster
minez: Senior Assassin
Roablade: Senior Assassin
Gungan: Recruit
Hilter: Assassin
KingFeather: Assasssin
HolyJebusMan: Recruit
mistah: Senior Assasssin​
Ghostkairo: Assassin​
Chaoticdog: Assassin​
Applying for a contract

We take on contracts to kill, and to know who we are going to kill, we have to have a reason to kill and the minimum we except for a contract is 250, but for higher targets, we will require more.

Fill out this form and it will find it's way to the Guild (A more permanant way to do this is being worked on)

Targets name:
Targets RP name:
City:
House:
Reason for killing:
Other:

(If you want it to be all hush hush then message me)

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Minecraft Username: WarWolf_1
Why you want to join:
  • To serve as an Assassin with honour.
  • To carry out tasks others do not have the will to do.
  • To do as requested and only when asked.
  • (To also carry out RP I have been wanting to do since I joined the server)
Link to Backstory: I haven't written mine up fully yet so it has not been put on the forums. But I can upload it later if it is greatly needed.
House: Yearnen
Other: We've already spoken a lot in game?

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Minecraft Username: WarWolf_1
Why you want to join:
  • To serve as an Assassin with honour.
  • To carry out tasks others do not have the will to do.
  • To do as requested and only when asked.
  • (To also carry out RP I have been wanting to do since I joined the server)
Link to Backstory: I haven't written mine up fully yet so it has not been put on the forums. But I can upload it later if it is greatly needed.

House: Yearnen
Other: We've already spoken a lot in game?
Welcome to the Guild

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
I'm not exactly criticizing here... but may I ask you how honor is involved with criminals who specify in murder?

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
You must not have read it correctly, I said we will only kill those who are evil, not just a random person...
And we will only take contracts with good reason

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
You must not have read it correctly, I said we will only kill those who are evil, not just a random person...
And we will only take contracts with good reason
Ah, ok... Just try not to end up like the brotherhood. They say they're good, but they're corrupt anyways.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I will try :D

Define evil.
2000 words.
Due in Tuesday.
Someone who is evil is a character that has been either Corrupted by Queen grief or has committed crime against Altera and must pay for their crimes against the world..

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
*Is unsure what grade to give him.... defined it well... but not 2000 words...submitted before tuesday.... extra credit, or less credit...?*
*writes down A anyways*

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Someone who is evil is a character that has been either Corrupted by Queen grief or has committed crime against Altera and must pay for their crimes against the world..
You're missing about 1970 words there...
And Grief needs a capital letter.

*becomes a grammar assassin*

I shall seek out all grammatical errors... And burn the culprits!!!