Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Assassins Guild Of Altera - Honour and Valour

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Yes, when those people are evil, chaotic mass murderers. I call that being lawfully good/neutral.
*philosophy and ethics mode on*

What about if killing that person meant damaging the lives of their family and friends? Would it still be a moral decision?

...Yeah, I'll go shut up now.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Normally, Evil, Chaotic, sadistic, cruel known serial killers doesnt have a family or their family hates them.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Just a few of things...
1. There are many "dark/corrupted" people in Altera, and we have the Emerald fellows to be the typical hired swords, the Crusade to fight the heretics, occultists, and worshippers of evil gods, we have the Slayers to fight dark creatures/monsters, so I am guessing this will be mostly aimed at the humanoid races, and wrongdoers such as murderers and corrupted nobles?
2. You say in the end the guild will triumph, but surely that will require planning, and - most importantly - permission, from whoever is the target? Also just how many people do you think will actually agree to being killed? Unless, of course, they are to be resurrected by the Sisterhood? And what will this achieve if they do choose to just keep coming back again... and again... and again?

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Minecraft Username: minez2000
Why you want to join: To slay the unwanted, and the cruel.
To assist the guild in anyway.
I offer myself completely to the guild.
Link to Backstory: I do not have one at the moment, but if you need it, ask me in minecraft, or pm me.
House: None, yet.
Other:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Minecraft Username: minez2000
Why you want to join: To slay the unwanted, and the cruel.
To assist the guild in anyway.
I offer myself completely to the guild.
Link to Backstory: I do not have one at the moment, but if you need it, ask me in minecraft, or pm me.
House: None, yet.
Other:
Welcome to the Guild, Brother

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
For the second time Kuthian is dead, it is Wynde, and I don't mind

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Minecraft Username: bowduim400
Why you want to join: I want to serve theguild as Master assasin and recruiter
I will get my head to new members to train them in rp
I will point out plans in RP
And i will always help you if needed
Link to Backstory: I have one but in Altera My char changed so much my Backstory wouldnt help
House: None
Other: I could always help build

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Minecraft Username: bowduim400
Why you want to join: I want to serve theguild as Master assasin and recruiter
I will get my head to new members to train them in rp
I will point out plans in RP
And i will always help you if needed
Link to Backstory: I have one but in Altera My char changed so much my Backstory wouldnt help
House: None
Other: I could always help build
Welcome to the Guild, Sister

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Normally, Evil, Chaotic, sadistic, cruel known serial killers doesnt have a family or their family hates them.
Sounds like one of your high ranking officers if you as me... *glances side to side* (I'm just messing with you Hilter xD)