Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Assassin's Guild Of Altera

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Although I love this lil' guild right here, I'd love to see one of the gods involved, because at the moment this could be any old group of hitmen.

Could I also suggest it forms alliances with houses, to add to any controversy? I've noticed that you are of house Hawklight, and I was thinking that protecion/being biased would add a lot more to any storyline, and there would be quite a bit less declining of jobs.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I see what you are getting at Yoda.
I should add that, if any it would be "The Grey Lady" that is 'worshipped'

And, I would like to keep it out of a House/Alliance situation, as it would mean, there may be less contracts.
The other thing is, lets say for example, someone put a bounty on a Hawklightian, I wouldn't take it, but maybe a non-hawklightian would?
Do you understand what I am getting at?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
That's where the interesting part is! If it's a Hawlight-ian you're having to kill, there better be a good gods-damned reason to do it. Or a lot of money.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I see your point, but that could still happen, whether we are in House/Alliance or not?
Could it not?

Yoda

Lord of Altera
It's harder to decide when you're part of a house... Do you complete the task for loyalty, honour, money?

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Hmm, good question.

What specifically do you mean by Loyalty? As In a Loyalty to try and "Improve" Altera? If that, I guess that is part of it.

Honour, hmm, I guess some members might find honour in doing it, but I cannot speak for everyone.

Money, well of course there is that part, who doesn't want to earn money, the catch is, it is not as easy to get as some may think, having to carry out the actual RP's for a contract, and going through OOC details such as the target agreeing and yada yada.

I hope I have answered well enough to suit your questions. :)

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In-Game Name: pujan909
Roleplay Name: Rutheran Lutherox
Race: Human
House: House Lonmar
Reason for wanting to join : I've always wanted to fight and be an assassin in this game however I couldn't well now here is my chance to join the Assassin's Guild. I would not be OP I am sure of that and also will be honoured if I join
How long have you been on the server: 1 year theoretically speaking but rejoined recently
Do youFULLYunderstandALLthe rules: Yes I do.
Timezone: GMT
Anything extra you want to say: None.
Woops, forgot to reply properly to this.
Yes, I am willing to try you out.
Meet me in-game whenever you can, and we will see about making you a proper member.

W

wakerman4

This is
NOT
Assassin's Creed and it never will be

Pfft.​

In-Game Name: wakerman4

Roleplay Name: Gromm Wake II

Race: Dwarf

House: Yearnem,

Reason for wanting to join : Gromm, although not showing it, has always had a secret skill of sneak. See, it's secret, so no one knew, and I didn't just make that up. Also, highly skilled with an axe, so why not?
One does not simply join the assassins guild, I know this, but hear me out. Being a dwarf is a good disguise, and Gromm has killed people in the past, and will do again. If being an assassin is part of this, then why not become an assassin?
I've also had a skin of assassin-Gromm for a very long time.

How long have you been on the server: 5 Months

Do youFULLYunderstandALLthe rules: Indeed, they are all fair and simple to follow for the good Rp-er.

Timezone: London timezone...

Anything extra you want to say: Having an axe does not mean your NOT sneaky. Just means you need MORE skill to be sneaky. Gromm is also good wielding a bow.
And anyone reading this, this is OOC. No RP.
So don't walk up to Gromm and say "Hey you assassin". That's just...WRONG!

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Well, I might just post an application here, as you do not have a Nakat yet :p

In-Game Name: Shrimpsy
Roleplay Name: Er'danku Tule
Race: Nakat
House: Arduin
Reason for wanting to join : Due to my character lacking a real job otherwise, I thought I might join this little band of assassins. This is also not a very time-consuming job, and would be perfectly suited to me in that point.
How long have you been on the server: I have been on the server for about 2 1/2 months.
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: On my honour, I hereby fully and solemnly swear that I will always uphold and adhere to the rules, and never breach them.
Timezone: GMT+2
Anything extra you want to say: Due to the Nakam's general belief's, I will only hunt with reason. I will also treat the prey with utmost respect afterwards, and never mutilate it or otherwise unsanctify it.

EDIT: Er'danku will also be using the javelin and a sharpened wooden axe as weapons.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend

Pfft.

In-Game Name: wakerman4

Roleplay Name: Gromm Wake II

Race: Dwarf

House: Yearnem,

Reason for wanting to join : Gromm, although not showing it, has always had a secret skill of sneak. See, it's secret, so no one knew, and I didn't just make that up. Also, highly skilled with an axe, so why not?
One does not simply join the assassins guild, I know this, but hear me out. Being a dwarf is a good disguise, and Gromm has killed people in the past, and will do again. If being an assassin is part of this, then why not become an assassin?
I've also had a skin of assassin-Gromm for a very long time.

How long have you been on the server: 5 Months

Do youFULLYunderstandALLthe rules: Indeed, they are all fair and simple to follow for the good Rp-er.

Timezone: London timezone...

Anything extra you want to say: Having an axe does not mean your NOT sneaky. Just means you need MORE skill to be sneaky. Gromm is also good wielding a bow.
And anyone reading this, this is OOC. No RP.
So don't walk up to Gromm and say "Hey you assassin". That's just...WRONG!
In-Game Name: Shrimpsy

Roleplay Name: Er'danku Tule
Race: Nakat
House: Arduin
Reason for wanting to join : Due to my character lacking a real job otherwise, I thought I might join this little band of assassins. This is also not a very time-consuming job, and would be perfectly suited to me in that point.
How long have you been on the server: I have been on the server for about 2 1/2 months.
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: On my honour, I hereby fully and solemnly swear that I will always uphold and adhere to the rules, and never breach them.
Timezone: GMT+2
Anything extra you want to say: Due to the Nakam's general belief's, I will only hunt with reason. I will also treat the prey with utmost respect afterwards, and never mutilate it or otherwise unsanctify it.

EDIT: Er'danku will also be using the javelin and a sharpened wooden axe as weapons.
Well, like Pujan, you will need to meet me In-Game, to go through the final-process of becoming a proper Guild-Member.

And, Extra Note, I am writing the Contract post now, so people will know how to properly request one.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I don't recruit people. They ask to join. :p

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
I don't recruit people. They ask to join. :p
Meh..Rp's gone boring lately..Wait a second..

In-Game Name: Mistaahh
Roleplay Name: Limadan/ White man
Race: Wood elf
House: None
Reason for wanting to join : Boring rp's*clears throat* The money and loot attracts me, so does the killing
How long have you been on the server: You guys know, long enough, about a fine six months or more(I think)
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Yessum
Timezone: Don't know timezones, but, I live in belgium
anything extra you want to say: Well..I don't want to say this for any apparent meta-gaming reasons, I'll send a pm wolf

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
In-Game Name: MaelstromPuddle
Roleplay Name: Andras Natrizi'ima
Race: Dark Elf
House: Netherlord
Reason for wanting to join : I love this guild and I want back,
Warwolf Daniel was a original Guild member, I'm not
wearing any hooded jazz
How long have you been on the server: 4 months
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Yus
Anything extra you want to say:
Warwolf thanks for bringing this back
(Plus can i have my old Perms in Aeroch please for MaelstromPuddle)

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In-Game Name: MaelstromPuddle
Roleplay Name: Andras Natrizi'ima
Race: Dark Elf
House: Netherlord
Reason for wanting to join : I love this guild and I want back,
Warwolf Daniel was a original Guild member, I'm not
wearing any hooded jazz
How long have you been on the server: 4 months
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Yus
Anything extra you want to say:
Warwolf thanks for bringing this back
(Plus can i have my old Perms in Aeroch please for MaelstromPuddle)
I'll accept you, and even if you were an original member, I'm gonna have to re-run you through the same "test" as everyone else.

Meh..Rp's gone boring lately..Wait a second..

In-Game Name: Mistaahh
Roleplay Name: Limadan/ White man
Race: Wood elf
House: None
Reason for wanting to join : Boring rp's*clears throat* The money and loot attracts me, so does the killing
How long have you been on the server: You guys know, long enough, about a fine six months or more(I think)
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Yessum
Timezone: Don't know timezones, but, I live in belgium
anything extra you want to say: Well..I don't want to say this for any apparent meta-gaming reasons, I'll send a pm wolf
And Mist... I'm willing to give it a go, just try to keep, the mad, murdering, maniac, psychopath, to an absolute minimum. Please.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Pfft? Why guilds? *runs around stabbing everything that moves and half of things that do not*

But yeah..

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
I'll accept you, and even if you were an original member, I'm gonna have to re-run you through the same "test" as everyone else.

And Mist... I'm willing to give it a go, just try to keep, the mad, murdering, maniac, psychopath, to an absolute minimum. Please.
I told you about Limadan already, so yeah..

<.<
>.>
>.<
I'll try..