Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Black Harvest Festival - Tambry market fair OCT-31st

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
View attachment 69114
The rest will be posted in probly a few hours (Because it's not actually done right now) this story will be told RPly, and currently it's OOC but will become IC at the Event :D

STUFF: This story is made up and is in no way affecting/changing the official lore, it's a simple story made by my character Spec because he likes to make up stories about things, it never happened in the past and is no way legit- I'm not sure how else to say it xD.

Characters: @Firegirl and Spec (The smitten couple in the background are supposed to be Paint(Weland) and Cukie's(fjörleif) characters, but they're too vague so I wont directly label them xD), the rest are randoms.

Other: Wendy did the shading on this page down to Spec's mask, then I did the rest. It really shows the difference in our shading techniques, really cool~

MORE: PLEASE NO CRITIQUE or bad jokes, I worked hard on this comic so I feel really squishy about it, I didn't care much about the visage comic because that was scribbles but this one took a lot of work and I really don't wanna hear if the anatomy's off or if the pages are boring :< please spare my feeliiiings. (Thiiilings)
*Sits awaiting a Emeric in the background.*

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Updated Op.

Also, sally worked hard as hell on this comic if you want to show thanks come here the story IC tomorrow!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
@Nina Nier did all the text boxes for me up except page 9, 11 and 12 which I did by myself because she's busy at work

View attachment 69129
@SorceressAura @Smurf and @Cukie1 THEY'RE SO ADORABLE. *Ahem* Aura's char is dressed as a forest/flower fairy, Smurf's is dressed as a witch, and Cukie's is a warrior with a small wooden sword to belt people with-
View attachment 69133
HERE'S EMERIC, Sorry I didn't draw his face, but at least his facial hair looks good-
View attachment 69126
View attachment 69130
View attachment 69127
View attachment 69128
View attachment 69125
View attachment 69132
View attachment 69131
(Nina did this page by herself~)
I got some serious Emeric feels.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I may or may not be there. I've come down a terrible head cold over the last few days. If these tablets work and my grandparents say I can come on I shall be there.

Halendar

Lord of Altera
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it either. I will do my best seeing as my computer is being difficult, but as of right now chances are I won't be able to. :(

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Actually, take my spot off- I might not be able to go unfortunately. Someone can take my spot c: