Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Blades of Ailkyr

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Race: Dwarf
Name: Seth Jenkins
Class: Awesome
Specialties: Close Combat, Tactics, Stealth, Diplomacy
Town: Thraall
Appearance: Wears Dwarven Armour and a pair of Amber Goggles, his beard and hair are both proud and prestigious in there Dwarven Brown and a Battleaxe lies at the ready on his back, glistening and ice-like
Profession: Un-Employed
Weapon: Battleaxe, (Described Above) and various Swords
Armor: Traditional Dwarven Armour (So Anything I can find...)
Edit: \/

Axell

Lord of Altera
Race: Dwarf
Name: Seth Jenkins
Class: Awesome
Specialties: Close Combat, Tactics, Stealth, Diplomacy
Town: Thraall
Appearance: Wears Dwarven Armour and a pair of Amber Goggles, his beard and hair are both proud and prestigious in there Dwarven Brown and a Battleaxe lies at the ready on his back, glistening and ice-like
Profession: Un-Employed
Weapon: Battleaxe, (Described Above) and various Swords
Armor: Traditional Dwarven Armour (So Anything I can find...)
Accepted if you want to be a general.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
oh god too many ranks, thats why no one joins xD
The Crusade has a hierarchy too, but its not THAT big.

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Axell, Would you stop using another account and liking all of your posts with it? Its kinda annoying to see that all of your posts, Even the spams and the most useless posts are liked by your other account.

EDIT: I think the likes must be deleted or something, Because youre doing unfair boosting.

Axell

Lord of Altera
Axell, Would you stop using another account and liking all of your posts with it? Its kinda annoying to see that all of your posts, Even the spams and the most useless posts are liked by your other account.

EDIT: I think the likes must be deleted or something, Because youre doing unfair boosting.
Sure, my brother did this to me as a kindness, but i'll tell him to delete it.

Axell

Lord of Altera
I toned down the ranks alot, now, I hope people will join. Things removed, Liutenants, Outcasts, Recruits, Privates, Sergeants, And I lowered the amounts of things like captains.

Axell

Lord of Altera
Okay. the blades of Ailkyr are now going to kill any assassin in sight. Can all of the active members post please?