Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Blood Serpents (Disbanded)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updated the OP.
Going to be writing up more about the religious aspects of this secret group soon-

Raith

Lord of Altera
IGN: Milokanath
Character Name: Rihya Walterius
Profile: none yet.
Skills: pretty observant, knows how to block and dodge when she can, and knows to evade as well
Reason for wanting to join (IC or OOC): ooc reason is because this will certainly make RP more enjoyable.
Any Alignments To Other Organizations Or Houses?:
"why have connections when I can draw their attention away?~" her alignment is neutral evil
Timezone: CST
Do You Solemnly Swear You Are Up To No Good?: "Kilrox Guides me, that's my answer~"

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
IGN: Milokanath
Character Name: Rihya Walterius
Profile: none yet.
Skills: pretty observant, knows how to block and dodge when she can, and knows to evade as well
Reason for wanting to join (IC or OOC): ooc reason is because this will certainly make RP more enjoyable.
Any Alignments To Other Organizations Or Houses?:
"why have connections when I can draw their attention away?~" her alignment is neutral evil
Do You Solemnly Swear You Are Up To No Good?: "Kilrox Guides me, that's my answer~"
Hehe-
Accepted! We shall RP soon~

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
IGN: godfather1
Character Name: Vatticuss Walterius
Profile: none yet
Skills: Smithing, trapsetting, vigilant and observant nature, fairly clever and has some skill to manipulate.
Reason for wanting to join (IC or OOC): OOC reason is the same as @Monster_Dan 's, IC reason is because mah wife joined~
Any Alignments To Other Organizations Or Houses?: "Well, I certainly could... bend an ear to our will on demand~ *chuckles in a nonchalant way*"
Do You Solemnly Swear You Are Up To No Good?: "Good is for the weak. It is unnecessary restraint meant to maintain some sort of delusional, selfish value above others, nothing more.~"

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
IGN: godfather1
Character Name: Vatticuss Walterius
Profile: none yet
Skills: Smithing, trapsetting, vigilant and observant nature, fairly clever and has some skill to manipulate.
Reason for wanting to join (IC or OOC): OOC reason is the same as @Monster_Dan 's, IC reason is because mah wife joined~
Any Alignments To Other Organizations Or Houses?: "Well, I certainly could... bend an ear to our will on demand~ *chuckles in a nonchalant way*"
Do You Solemnly Swear You Are Up To No Good?: "Good is for the weak. It is unnecessary restraint meant to maintain some sort of delusional, selfish value above others, nothing more.~"
Accepted. Logging on soon, hopefully we can RP~

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
HUGE update to the second post. Lots more information on the Morsus Serpentium, Sermell, and the Mark they use.
Remember, none of it is IC knowlegde and it all is just Myth and Legend~