Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Blood Serpents (Disbanded)

IGN: Briton1
Character Name: Borin Tahle
Profile: Not done yet
Skills: Can be quite diplomatic
Reason for wanting to join (IC or OOC): OOC: Would make RP Interesting and its always nice to be part of a group RP: Who doesn't want to be rich and powerful?
Any Alignments To Other Organizations Or Houses?: None yet as I am relatively new
Timezone: GMT +12
Do You Solemnly Swear You Are Up To No Good?: Oh, no, Mufasa. Perhaps *you* shouldn't turn your back on *me*.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
IGN: Briton1
Character Name: Borin Tahle
Profile: Not done yet
Skills: Can be quite diplomatic
Reason for wanting to join (IC or OOC): OOC: Would make RP Interesting and its always nice to be part of a group RP: Who doesn't want to be rich and powerful?
Any Alignments To Other Organizations Or Houses?: None yet as I am relatively new
Timezone: GMT +12
Do You Solemnly Swear You Are Up To No Good?: Oh, no, Mufasa. Perhaps *you* shouldn't turn your back on *me*.
Accepted! We will have to RP soon and get you a trainer.~

On a separate note recruiting is official, temporarily, closed.
With this latest addition that puts us at 10 members and I do not believe we need any more.
Feel free to post more applications but I cannot accept them until I feel we are ready to take on more members