Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Brightest Lights...Comments Thread.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'll post another one tomorrow. As for where I'm supposed to put this, I still dont think It should go in the Roleplay discussion thread.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sorry....I won't be able to post it when I said I was going to.....We're in the process of moving in, and will not have internet access again until the 23rd. So, this story is on hold for a little bit until I can get set up. Sorry about not posting....

Oh, and if anyone else wants to include their character in this story, please post in the Adventure in the making thread!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Can you put links to both the application thread and story thread in the first post please?

Laziness prevails!

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
ARG! Finally!.....It took the internet guys so long to get it set up....delays after delays. I should sue...but anywho, I'll be putting up another post either today or tomorrow. I truly am so, so sorry.....I thought we would get internet on the 23rd...

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Right before I have to pass out, too. Wonderful. :)

EDIT: ... Also, do one tommorow, please. :D