Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Brightest Lights...Comments Thread.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Meh, better you skip a night then put up a post that's... Not-as-wonderful-as-they-usually-are.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have a ton of homework I had to do tonight, so no story tonight either.
BUT tomorrow is my birthday...so yay, I'll write a post. Maybe even two or three.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
'Tis an odd thing with Basil... I love normal, real, Basil... But, if you used him in Brightest Lights, he would of killed Corvus by now... He probably would of burnt him to a crisp the first time he met him, actually.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well, there is a very long history that is implied between the two....usually friends don't burn each other to crisps...usually.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Well, of course... Basil wouldn't burn a friend to a crisp... And, just curious, why don't you come onto the server much, mate?... Or do you come online a lot, and I just don't notice because we're online at different times?

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
No, I don't come on the server at all anymore. My desktop isn't set up, so I just get onto my moms laptop to write stories every now and then.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Ah... Most unfortunate... But, atleast you can come onto the Forums, would be worse if you didn't have a computer at all.