Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Caesar's Rise

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
And the iron will iron... Because... iron... to flat out the imperfections... like....
Iron seal of the Inquisition? Iron? I's Hilarious!

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
All this secret society thingity bobs is getting to me.

Oh, I feel it coming.

The metallic animal will do something to symbolise the actions of a group of people.

No idea what that could mean, might be some kind of riddle to find out to gain access to the cure. The cure, being finding the true force for good, which is the power of friendship.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
All this secret society thingity bobs is getting to me.

Oh, I feel it coming.
The metallic animal will do something to symbolise the actions of a group of people.

No idea what that could mean, might be some kind of riddle to find out to gain access to the cure. The cure, being finding the true force for good, which is the power of friendship.
I agree. Its been getting to me, too. The last thing I intended was to start a trend, only wanted to create more engaging RP.

Honestly, the SilverSerpent has been around for 11 months! Check the threads timestamp!
Should be obvious what its on about.

Though, speaking of the SS, it should be all mostly-public soon and I'll stop seeing all these knockoffs ... other.. groups.

EDIT: Trying to fix that quotation...

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
eh.

Please tell me it's not that SS, please tell me it's not that SS.

Please tell me I'm stupid and that that's wrong.

EDIT: I think Polo is on the same page as me :c

Michcat

Just a bit scared of any organization that shares roots with the SS xD
I know. Believe me, I know.
Mich doesn't make halfway organizations, and we really needed someone who wasn't a hero back then. More evil-esque.
And I didn't want to go the cartoony-evil path.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Heeey.

Know what that just made me realize?

The Engems are supposed to be anarcho-communists, and the SS. fascists. So, you know. The eternal war of the politically extreme... You know that one... Pretty creepy actually... (oh god that is a tad creepy)

Spark

Broken
Engem sounds like a small creature to me not SS :p.... Can't make my mind up whether it would be a small flurry rodent or scaley little lizard.... Like a gecko... But cuter...

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
I don' say Engem sound like SS :C But yeah, small creature they'd be. They are literally the last five letters of my username - and it only translates to "Guy" in their language... :oops:

Michcat

I don' say Engem sound like SS :C But yeah, small creature they'd be. They are literally the last five letters of my username - and it only translates to "Guy" in their language... :oops:
I used to read your username "Golden Gem"

Now I read it "Gold Engem" ;-;

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
lelelelelel

If you translate it too from Engem, you'd get gold (seeing as there's gold in their language and therefore no tranlation) guy (Engem = Guy).

So, yeah. Gold guy 25.