Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "The Concert"

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
... Close enoough. It's not like singing, but it has something to do with music, and everything involving music is karaoke..

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I have unfortunate news... My bandrehearsel did not take place. Which means I do not have my recording microphone at my place (a bandmember borrowed it). On top of that, my bike + guitar are at someone else's house, which means that it will take a long time to get to my guitar. This will have to be postponed another week. I'm sorry for the disappointment.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Yesterday was no concert on TS but there /was/ a concert out there in a cafe! :D Check it out :D

Sherbmonkey

Loyal Servant of Altera
oh good one, I'll do it tomorrow night after band rehearsal again. :)
Is there any way you can do it on other nights too? :D or just every once in awhile on another night? I always have to volunteer with kids on Wednesdays :( (sad face to missing... Not to volunteering xD)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Is there any way you can do it on other nights too? :D or just every once in awhile on another night? I always have to volunteer with kids on Wednesdays :( (sad face to missing... Not to volunteering xD)
:p oh yeah I can do other nights too. I'll just put a post here on when I do it some other time randomly and you'll know.

Sherbmonkey

Loyal Servant of Altera
When can we schedule this? :D (preferably after the 23rd) I would be willing to throw in some singing as a pre-show! ;P

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hmm 23th sounds good, yes. Don't know if I still have access to the ts server though.