Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Consortium of Moors

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Era of Silence
~The Consortium of Moors~
In memory of our False Hope
Rule of Purpose:

To Join Moors in which they are accepted into Alteran Society without little malice, discrimination and/or racism aimed upon their person or persons as a whole race based on prejudices and past standings of the Race itself. Especially those of the "Old Ways". To discard the generalizations thrown upon them of Cruel creatures that are quick to kill.

xxx
Current Status: Era of Silent Passage.

With immediate threats upon the race numbing down, Moors have been seen quite often supporting various lifestyles across the Northern Kingdoms. The Consortium has eased into a quiet settled stage as no urgent gatherings have planned to take place. Silent Passage still occurs if Moors seek safe-havens or wish to fully support the cause.

Finished-
-The Gathering. Perhaps a few whispers of Moors travelling to an Isle.

xxx
Aim:

+To decrease aggression against and between Moors
+ To shed as much of the cruel "Old Ways" of the Moor as possible
+To bring together Moors; to join brothers and sisters of blood
+To reduce quick-to-kill deaths of Moors at the slightest of false threat and vice-versa
+To show a new era of Moors a more varying form of life; a non-threatening one -

xxx
Moves of Function:

+Forming alliances with those in enlightenment of similar aims. Supporters of The Cause.
+Talks and speeches; To grow awareness. To strengthen bonds. To spread hope of balance.
+In search of areas of residence where Moors can reside peacefully and not fear racism or the threat to their lives. To spread such areas in case Moors come seeking of such places to travel.

xxx
Membership/Alliance Requirements:

Seek Someone from the Consortium in The Grey Isle (Grafjell)
Go through a Trial of Admittance
???
Success/Rejection

xxx

Occ Side Notes:

+ Acception/Rejection depends on past history of the Moor. Their current standing. And the threat they bring with them if any. Do not be put off, though. To you, I say: "If your will is true, so shall be your judgement." Just don't think that the character's past grievances will be forgiven right off the bat, if at all. RP~!

+ This is not a religious organization

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Associates.
The Consortium Council of Moors:
The Clans that reside on Grafjell

Comrades of Interest [Census of Moors Met/Known]:
..I'd tag all the Moors. But there's so many of you. I can keep track, however, but should I? Bah.

Areas claimed to be Safe Havens for Moors:
The Grey Isle- Grafjell [Where it all began.]
Falandraal @Hogo-Sha Kitsune
Zima'Maloj @Lady Alec
Thiil @IceandFire

Organizations claimed to be in Support of The Cause:

Land Marks claimed to be Threatening against Moors:
Azerport - Threats and follow ups of killing Moors from the slightest of insults and words to actual conflicts.
Hound-Ru - Capturement and "Brainwashing" of Moors through torture as witnessed by victims. [Old Accusation.]
Wolfstadt - Increase of blatant Racism against Moors via Posters of
Propaganda against them.
Port Silver - Words of enslavement of others, including Moors.

Organizations claimed to be Threatening against Moors:
Engems - See Hound-Ru
Marr - See Azerport
Thannis and his "True Way" @MaelstromPuddle - Unknown
whereabouts of assailant. - Purging of fellow Moors who were believed to defile the Race.

Exiled:
--

Note: This is not a listing of peaceful/violent places. Go here for that. This is a listing of places where the community is/is not blatantly racist, or claimed to be so, towards the average Moor. Emphasis on average. If your Moor goes around waving his sword and threatening to kill everyone in the room for blood- I need you to rethink things before attempting to join~

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
~Trials~

Trial of Admittance (Member):
- ..Must obviously be a Moor..
-Conversation with Founder
-Period of exchange- conveying of goals, understanding of the help and aid of those in the Consortium if and only if the purpose and aim is upheld.
-Analysis of history so far- crimes against and crimes done by said Moor

Trial of Admittance (Alliance):
-Conversation with "Founder"
-Visit to their town, getting to know the surroundings and judging first hand how the community is
-Meetings with Alliance head- conveying of interests and goals
-Checking if other Consortium members approve of the place
-If acceptable - Monitor keeping on both parts of citizens and members

Trial of Exile (Member):
-Threatening another member of the Consortium
-Defying the Cause
-Word from one or more victims of the perpetration from said Moor during his/her time in the Consortium.

Trial of Exile (Alliance/Other Organizations):
-Threats against The Cause
-Threats against the Moors as a whole
-Threats against individual Moors in the Consortium
-Raising arms against the Consortium
-Raising arms against the Moors

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
~Records~
+The will to pass on a "False Hope" has bloomed.
+Conversing with Moors of interest per Consortium.
+The Gathering
+The Speech
+Blood Vote [Census]

+An Era of Silence.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
FAQ:

What is a Consortium?
A partnership- group- formed under a similar goal.

What does the Consortium do?
This specific Consortium will do as it states it will do. "Seeks to join Moors together. Build strong bonds between the race. Minimize the threat against the race from "others".

What do the Leaders do?
Lead. Guide. Protect. Converse with each other to make final decisions concerning the ways of The Consortium. Power of Guidance is split so that one will not surge with greed or falter and sway from burden. The odd number of Heads will settle disputes if there are draws.

What do the Associates do?
Follow and Understand the change of the New Era. Learn. Bond among each other. Confide in associates and founders concerning issues and problems effecting the Consortium and Moors. Explain occurrences pertaining to the Consortium and Moors. Offer solutions to problems. Gather information of safe havens, harmful places and organizations.

Last edited:

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
('Ey, this RP knowledge? If so, am I allowed to make an RP response either through PM or through the thread? :p)

EDIT: (Nevermind, just saw the purple text .-.)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
('Ey, this RP knowledge? If so, am I allowed to make an RP response either through PM or through the thread? :p)
This is not a poster pertaining to said organization, nor does anyone know the name of this organization in RP.
It's in the beginning works, aka just some whispers between those in-the-know and that is only about four people or so in-game.
You can respond oocly, but rp response must wait till you hear of it in Rp, of course.

..Oh. And if you believe anyone else needs to be tagged, feel free to. Just explain to them why they were tagged. I'm sure they'd figure it out..but.. Hm.
I will do so when I put out all the information fully~

[..Edit: *Runs off to work.* You guys behave now..]

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Alright, I have cleaned... everything. I was perhaps a bit indiscriminate about it, but I felt that was probably best.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Currently, The Census of the Moors continues. Those who wish to choose their path concerning the New Era, be it for or against... Speak with Ashna Khovr in Grafjell. [Rumours spread among the Moors.]

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
[ Dont know how Id go about it- But Id love to offer the Emerald Enclave as a safe haven. The Holy grounds have no tolerance of violence or prejudice, absolute peace :) would love to work that out somehow ^_^ ]