Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Cult of Kilrox

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
It's okay, and uhm, btw, the cult is going to declare war on you... Just mentioning it....
Fine! Kilrox and his cultists wasn't our primary goal, but Harateth's righteous War will smite you aswell! Crusaders, Unite! Our enemies will fall like blood on a battlefield! Harateth, grant us with Your blessing!

(Just start a private conversation with me and we'll talk about potential RP events with both groups and maybe outsiders aswell, would be fun)

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Be I accepted?
I need some time, I'll message you in-game once I made the decision, so be patient, because you'll need it when we give someone a slow death.

I have but a question to ask... but are mages of the deep dark waters accepted? I do not believe i put it on my resume...
I hate mages, magic is overrated and I will throw stones at you if you become OP. otherwise you'll do fine, as long as you obey and kill stuff.

Bad, bad bad bad! No! Derailing is bad! Go to your room! Now! Bad!

Fine! Kilrox and his cultists wasn't our primary goal, but Harateth's righteous War will smite you aswell! Crusaders, Unite! Our enemies will fall like blood on a battlefield! Harateth, grant us with Your blessing!

(Just start a private conversation with me and we'll talk about potential RP events with both groups and maybe outsiders aswell, would be fun)
Will sure do, will also leave some messages in your castle, just a few though *makes stack of signs and brings several buckets of lava and water*

We at the Library would extremely enjoy it if more books were... "donated" to the library. These books can prove useful in the war... And don't worry... my magic will stay at the boundaries of my training...