Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Cult of Kilrox

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
No, we need more proper bad guys, not self righteous bandits but bad guys who actually kill people for the good of evil and chaos.

Regarding the lore, the lore of the Gods was written quite a time ago, whereas the Vyre lore was only written recently in comparison. While Skraag is the God of undeath, Kilrox is the one that plagued Vyres onto the earth.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
No, we need more proper bad guys, not self righteous bandits but bad guys who actually kill people for the good of evil and chaos.

Regarding the lore, the lore of the Gods was written quite a time ago, whereas the Vyre lore was only written recently in comparison. While Skraag is the God of undeath, Kilrox is the one that plagued Vyres onto the earth.
Well the vast majority of Lore is being rewritten currently so I think that's subject to change.
But yeah we really do need more Evil characters, not just criminals who are in it for the Pvp and don't actually break laws.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
RP: This is great victory for the Slayers

OOC: Aww who am I gonna fight now, I miss the Vyres already...

Spark

Broken
Leo Decroix said:
RP: This is great victory for the Slayers

OOC: Aww who am I gonna fight now, I miss the Vyres already...
We are still here, you just have no reason to hunt us any more. Unless you count eating raw meat as monsterous.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I'm still going to stay as a Vyre, and still be evil... Sooo... Feel free to hunt me, Leo.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Maybe this cult and the merfolk could team up, so they both can hunt for the destruction of other races. mermaids for the food, and the worshippers for... whatever they do.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
The Cult do evil to serve Kilrox... And yeah, sure, teaming up with Merfolk sounds kind of intersting... Markis is sort of the leader of this, though. Talk to him about it.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Okay guys, I'm going awayy for a week this sunday, so this thread will go still for a bit, I don't really know what to do, or if I even want to continue this. I'll wait for some of the Kilrox lore to appear, and if it doesn't fit my rp, then this sadly can't continue. We'll see...

Spark

Broken
I like the sound of teaming up with the mermaids and as for kilrox lore I dont think it will change much. Fitz already said that Kilrox is the god of the vyres because he created them. I cant see a problem after that.

And have fun doing...whatever your doing :p

Hilter

Legend of Altera
I like evil alliances! Also Bewpy if you do this you will give the slayers a reason to hunt the mermaids, which could make for some great rp when the good mermaids are caught in the middle.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
This will be restarted, apologies for the removal of members from the region, I have had some time to think and this cult will continue as it was, however with the extremely small amount of vyres it will be more focused on Kilrox worshippers in general.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
The Blood is flowing as we, the Cult of Kilrox, grow! Our organisation has attracted 5 members as of yet! Five will spill the blood of a thousand innocents! All Hail Kilrox! The purest of Gods! For he shall rule!
Join us, all evil people of Altera! Embrace the supreme power of The Bloody Lord and join the cult! Together we shall paint the world red with blood!

*shameless selfbump*

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Mark, would you explain why at least three members of your Cult are also members of the Golden Crusade, are they traitors to me or to you?