Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Cult of Kilrox

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
List of members:​
High Priest:​
Markisbeest - Markus Groothart​
Elder Priests:​
Jakp25 - Jack Bloodcloak, Kilrox's Chosen - gone missing​
SparkInSpace - Gurtha​
Priests:​
Worshippers:​
1 Worshipper​
Servants:​
2 Servants​
This is the official members list, no names are mentioned, except of council members, people get kicked out, new people come in, don't assume things, don't metagame, that is all.

Hail my Brethren! I am the new Librarian, and current worshipper! I will handle all ordeals dealing with the literature of the Cult! Hail Kilrox!

Spark

Broken
Cultist_Coralbone said:
Hail my Brethren! I am the new Librarian, and current worshipper! I will handle all ordeals dealing with the literature of the Cult! Hail Kilrox!
I think you should make an application to the server..

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Okay, I think this needs clarification:

The cult is a secret.​
Everyone knows it exist, but that is it.​
You do not know who is and who isn't part of it, you can only have suspicions.​
I do not mind you having suspicions that I am a cultist, since I do not make much of a secret of it.​
I do mind it if your "spies" aka forum account, found out who is and who isn't a member.​
The location of the cult is a secret. It exists, that is what you know, nothing more, nothing less.​
Thank you for your attention.​

ninjajake1234

I think I might like it here
MC name: Ninjajake1234
RP name:
The Messenger/Number 327
RP reason for joining: To destroy the light...
Are you a were-creature?: No
How long have you been worshipping Kilrox and when did you start?: No one man knows, we only know that he has been a worshiper since he came to Altera...

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*facepalm*

Ehh, thats not true, my server application character lived in an other world and came here by a portal! >:3

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
:heart: don't worry, Itzza's a nice and comprehensive guy, im sure he won't be mad.
I know, but I'm just giving you a heads up, characters from other worlds/planets/realities/planes of existence are usually discouraged. Sure be from somewhere outside the Northern Kingdoms, sure arrive by portal, if you want. But Altera is the world. It is pretty much the baseline reality in the server lore.