Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Devotion of the Home

Landem

Lord of Altera
@Sizzix

{Marr's Orphanage/Foundling Home thread}
The Foundling Home is to be devoted to peace, life and growth, in Shalherana’s name. The workers at the Home will strive to raise the children there with peace and without violence.
This isn't a summoning, just a small ceremony! There's gonna be about five words said and maybe a sign will be hung up.
This may be a way for us to try to placate the seemingly upset Gods, too!

Public or Private: All of the orphanage's children and staff, followers of Shalherana, anyone interested- though a public event, it’s expected to be small. there's no posters about- you'd have to hear of it by word of mouth.

Have you spoken with the town/region owners?: Yep! mok has said he's fine with this!

Time & date: 13th June. 3 or 4 pm, AEST.

Tags!: @mokwar , @Sakyra , @Hangtough , @Sophe , @Glados , @DemisKitten, @RexJen , @Daenerys Stormborn

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
[WIP! Stealing the date!]
@Sizzix

{Marr's Orphanage/Foundling Home thread}
The Foundling Home is to be devoted to peace, life and growth, in Shalherana’s name. The workers at the Home will strive to raise the children there with peace and without violence.
This isn't a summoning, just a small ceremony! There's gonna be about five words said and maybe a sign will be hung up.
This may be a way for us to try to placate the seemingly upset Gods, too!

Public or Private: All of the orphanage's children and staff, followers of Shalherana, anyone interested- though a public event, it’s expected to be small. there's no posters about- you'd have to hear of it by word of mouth.

Have you spoken with the town/region owners?: Yep! mok has said he's fine with this!

Time & date: 13th June. Time TBA!

Tags!: @mokwar , @Sakyra , @Hangtough , @Sophe , @Glados , @DemisKitten, @RexJen , @Daenerys Stormborn
My name is mokwar and I approve of this event! *We need a thumbs up emoticon*

Landem

Lord of Altera
But- but the Unease thing is also the 13th
have checked this! it's my 13th, so it's actually late at night on the 12th, est. aussies are a day ahead of everyone c:
there'll be at least 12 hours between the events. the time is still being decided but I'll make sure not to interrupt other events!

Landem

Lord of Altera
oh my.
well, event to be resumed some other time, hopefully. was hoping to get it finished before Unease, but we'll just have to do a catch-up :c

EDIT: event finished. I had a great time and important progress was made! Thanks to those who attended! c:

Last edited: