Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Doghouse, AKA Dog's Art Area!

Doggeh

Lord of Altera
If you're interested, I've attached an 8 Page comic that was a commission from Some Really Crappy Server servers. A small story on their version of Santa :) Happy Holidays y'all!

Attachments

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
If you're interested, I've attached an 8 Page comic that was a commission from RP SERVER NAME Role Play servers. A small story on their version of Santa :) Happy Holidays y'all!
Even saying the name of a server is advertising. I'd censor that friendo.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Ok so I know this will be hard but I DESPERATELY need some art for one of my characters! Maria Ruiz doesn't have a profile and no reference pic but I do have a skin i can show you.

Will pay for it!

Doggeh

Lord of Altera
I apologize dearly to those of you who're waiting patiently for your commissions. I've had some personal issues that I'll put simply, and might be a little before I end up working on any. But don't worry! You haven't been forgotten! You will receive them eventually, I promise. It'll just have to take some more time for me to have the will power to want to work on more art soon. Again, I'm ever so sorry about this inconvenience and hope to work on your pieces here soon.
Thanks~

Doggeh

Lord of Altera
I'm closing commissions as of now. It seems that I'm too busy to be able to do anything for a few months. A close family member has been diagnosed with an extremely rare case of brain cancer and I'm needed at all times. I want to say thanks to all that have asked me for pieces, I hope to return sometime soon. I might be uploading an occasional art piece here and there if I ever have a sliver of freetime, but no commissions. Again, I'm sorry, but, I've got a plethora of things I have to do.