Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Dragon Emporium - Competition Time! - CLOSED

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I was prodded to.

Name of Dragon
: Iskrenthisj Versvesh Ossalur-Ekess-Earenk.

Appearance: Iskrenthisj Versvesh Ossalur-Ekess-Earenk (And don't you dare shorten it) is a four-hundred fifty-five foot long, 20 feet tall, Wyrm, with scintillating, hard and glossy chitinous skin of many hues, primarily metallic with touches of violet and azure. It has a long dorsal fin like an oarfish that runs as a crest from it's head down to the three forks on the tip of it's tail, the fin metallic and sectioned, as though comprised of a few thousand blades, and has no wings to speak of. He has two silver medium-length whiskers on his face, and two short, almost vestigial arms, that end in a three-finger-plus-thumb structure, each digit ending in a wickedly curved purple talon.

Behavior: [Redacted]
Where it can be found: [Redacted~]

Scene: Iskrenthisj Versvesh Ossalur-Ekess-Earenk, having stalked his prey for three moons, descends from a blind angle directly above, slamming down and raking with his tail, wrapping around to rend and shred as the momentum carries him and his prey, Arytevivex Hysvearkurik Miirik, a large blood-red Dragon, slams them both into the ocean. His prey claws at his scales, the talons failing to find purchase, as he wraps his body around it like a python. His prey bites at his midsection, attempting to tear him in half, and the teeth sink in halfway, but the prey simply doesn't have the mass, the breath, to sustain the assault for long against the surprise and pain. It lets out a gasp of boiling steam, popping on the surface and frothing, as the air is forcefully squeezed from it's lungs.

Floating underwater with it's fresh meal, Iskrenthisj Versvesh Ossalur-Ekess-Earenk opens wide it's many toothed maw and descends towards the neck, to consume. To feed.

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
Speaking of this

CAN I ENTER MY DRAGON TWICE?

If so, enter me twice! :D
Noo xD the rule means you can write more than one entry, not enter your dragon twice.

Let me actually look this up.

Iss-ckren-this-je Verss-vess Osssh-all-lur-Ek-esssh-Err-ankh.

Also before I properly read the name of that dragon I thought you had just gone and key-mashed..
Don't mind me while I spend a few hours trying to pronounce that ._.

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
Thank you to everyone who entered, every single dragon was incredible and we had a really hard time choosing!
The competition is now officially:

CLOSED

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
(I'm glad I wasn't chosen because drawing that scene would be a /nightmare./ I just liked describing it~)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
O my! KOROG BE BLESSED! :D :heart: I can't wait n_n I wrote a book when I was about 13 years old, that is the scene that Kranium comes from. It's amazing that you decide to draw him! :D Just so happy!

EDIT: By the way you don't have to draw exactly like I wrote the scene. Feel free to draw any way you want!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
now let's wait for everyone to say: "OOOHH I should have made a request, these pictures are so cool! Will you do it again? Pl0xpleaseformeIloveyou"

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
Hrk-
Okay I seriously need to get a move on with these xD
My new drawing tablet will be arriving shortly however, in the next few days even. Woop!