Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

~The Dragon Emporium~

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Username: The Living Ghost
Brief description of the dragon: Ghostly white, with sky blue eyes and very little spikes along its body, only really being on its head
Name of the dragon: Rain
Anything else: If the wings could be full wings, but transparent, as if they are easily vulnerable :p and poooossibly breathing light yellow fire :3
Oh, and you two are the best
Eva

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Oooh will you do a forest dragon? With green spirals like on Elrohirs arms? :O

Username: K9_Diarmuid
Brief description of the dragon: Right eye is red, left eye is black with two scars running across it. Body should be kinda forest-green with several patches of black around it to represent corruption c;. OH Also green spirals running up the fore and hind legs and the wings should look pretty battered. :heart:
Name of the dragon: Hrm, undecided... Surprise me!
Anything else: It'd be awesome if it looked as if it was battle worn.

:heart:

(I tried to be as un-picky as possible.)

-K9
Boooop. c:

-K9

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Username: @GLaDOS101
Dragon desc.: A very large dragon that appears to be made up of cracked obsidian casing containing liquid magma, though not dripping.
Dragon Name: Azthet
Anything Else: If possible, would it be possible to have the silhouette of Archaeus in front of the dragon? Hand of Azthet, and all.

Last edited:

Scardrac

Felsummer
... Hmmmn-
Username: Scardrac
Brief description of the dragon: Hell Hound dragon pup/cub/whatever?
Name of the dragon: Hell Hound Dragon pup
Anything else: Unsure on the limit of how many I can have. If only one, then please take this down~.

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
There's still one slot left and we won't be taking any more orders once it's filled, until the comp's over.
They will be worked on whilst people enter the competition for the grand prize!